Argh !!!!

Mummy2Be__x

Mummy to Aaliyah
Reaction score
I swear my mum drives me mad ! She's fell out with me all because my sister has owed me money since October and I want it back. Basically I lent her £200 and told her she could pay it back after Christmas. Now it's after Christmas and she's had LOADS of money and spent it on a load of shit. Now the past few weeks she's been on about getting a new house that's £175 more a month than the one she's in and her boyfriend who can't even drive is planning on getting a car yet all I hear about is they have no money ! So I want my money back before they do any of this. I asked her now my mum has fell out with me saying I'm evil and so on. A couple of years ago my sister GAVE me some money and said I didn't have to pay it back, then a few months later asked for it, my mum didn't fall out with her for that ! I still live at home so while we've fell out, unless me and LO are out, we pretty much stay in my room, I'll take her downstairs to feed her or if my mums out we'll go downstairs, now my mum is trying to say keeping her in my room is child abuse ! She has all her toys in here, we have sky in here so how does that even work out ? It's not like we're in here constantly for a week at a time ! We've been fell out since Sunday night, so Sunday we was either out or out of my room, yesterday we went to MILs so it's just today. & She is trying to say I've got 2 days to find somewhere for me and a 6 month old to live. She's driving me mad :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Oh dear! Your sister should pay up and what is your mum playing at? Your all adults there is no need!

Oh lord! I would try as hard as I could to find somewhere else to go and stop communication for a while. See how she likes that and if she starts whining tell her this is what she wanted. She shouldn't have gotten involved with you and your sister and your sister should pay you! My god I would be livid.

I'm not sure that £200 is worth the fighting and bad feelings. As hard as it might be, I would let it go and never lend money to anyone in the family again. Suppose you could look at it as a lesson?

I know what its like to be the non-favored child, my brother is the golden boy in my moms eye. He owes ne money too and I doubt I'll ever see it.

I bet if you did move or went to mils, your mom would change her tune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->