Argh!!!

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
Don't wanna wait anymore!!! Just want a baby!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry. No one to talk to... :nope:

First of all, *hugs*!!

I get that feeling a couple of times a month it really sucks - stuipd hormones!!

I hope that you feel a little better about your wait tmw and remember that it will be your turn soon.

Take care,
Dinah

Don't wanna wait anymore!!! Just want a baby!!!!!
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Sorry. No one to talk to... :nope:

I agree, i have to wait till next june before we can start trying and i am soo desparate to start right now, its a horrible feeling i think bening broody and not being able to do anything about it

If you wana chat feel free to message me

Laura x

Aww hun *hugs* I know how you feel, I want to get this party started so does the husband but we have to wait 4 months and it feels like forever!

awww hun :(
im like this atm i just feel like even though i have to wait i know it would be alright if it happened now anyway arghh :s
sending loads of hugs your way xxxx

Awww hunny! :hugs: You aren't alone, sometimes I am like... I'm ok waiting, things are flowing along nicely.. but yesterday I was like I want my wedding dress to arrive, I want to go on my honeymoon and I want a BABY!!! :wacko:

I get that way every time DH goes underway, because I get lonely. One day I'm ready now, the next I'm not, argh!

perhaps you should get a cat?

lol. i'm pretty much on the same timeframe as you- wtt in 2014/2015, and have always really, REALLY wanted a child. Though I know that it really is best to wait. I was with my ex at the time of joining this site but not anymore, and I've always had to remind myself of why I was waiting. In the meantime working with kids and taking care of my kitty (my baby haha) really helps with the broodiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->