argh

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
My MIL drives me up the wall. We haven't talked to them in 3-4 weeks, since they last came down. We made the mad by telling her finally (we had told her 3 times prior) that she couldn't use Ah-Ma and she stopped talking to us. Anyways made Stan call tonight to see how they were and she told him to make sure I dressed her appropriately for Texas. COME ON already! I can't have done that bad of a job with her, she's happy and healthy and the doctor seems to think she's doing great. :cry::cry: She makes me so mad and makes me doubt myself so much

Oh hun Im sorry :( You shouldnt be made to feel like that.

Sometimes though i think they just like to have their voice heard rather than saying something thats actually true.

Hope you're ok :hugs:

xxx

Don't doubt yourself!! Your a great mum!! Hannah looks perfect to me and always very happy (well except for those bottom lips!!)

Silly MIL's there everyone worst nightmare, don't take any notice *hugs* x

You aren't going to dress Hannah in a swimsuit then?

:rofl:

Seriously, must be a pain hearing this stuff. :hug:

I'll try to resist the urge to put her in a bathing suit. :rofl:

It probably wouldn't bother me so much but she ALWAYS has something to say about the way I dress Hannah.....in August she needed socks.....in September (when it was 18 out) she needed a hat. Anyways I lived in Texas for 25 years and she's been there once for 5 days, I think I know the weather better :roll:

Why are MILs like this? My mum would never stick her oar in, but my MIL always has to say something.

Don't let her get to you hun.:hugs:

grrr cant believe shes still digging at u .

ignore her ur a wonderful mummy and hannah is a beautiful and healthy baby x

:hugs: vickie you're doing an amazing job with hannah sweetie, don't ever doubt that. you and stan love her more than anything, i'm so sorry she's behaving like this still :hugs: my MIL is just the same! she's seen maddi about 7times and still thinks she no's best! :hugs:

Aw Vickie, the photo's of Hannah speak for themselves. You're doing a great job, take no notice :hugs:

Don't let her get to you, moms know their baby best. My MIL drives me nuts (but we live with her), She's always saying that my LO is going to get cold, or that she thinks that my LO doesn't like being swaddled. But my LO gets hot easily, and she loves being swaddled. but if I tell her that she gets all nasty and huffs off. So my advice is to just try to ignore it.

:hugs:

:roll: She's the one not doing a good job as a grandma with her pettyness and insults!
You're Hannah's mom and a fantastic one at it so she can pout in her bitterness all she wants...
I'm sorry you have to take this. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->