arghh just to tired for it

marina294

Mum to 2 DD's
Reaction score
We need to have electrics rewiring in our house and luckily DH brother is an electrician so we save on labour. But that means bringing his 2 boys that i have to look after who are 4 and 7 as there mum works weekends. I wouldn't normally mind but Im getting so tired with this pregnancy and they are not entertained with one activity for more than 5 mins. Also all the toys we have are for younger children anyway. But they have been here since 9am feeding them etc not a problem weve done drawing toys games slide in garden football hide and seek etc but the 4 year old has a hitting problem ive been pulling him of f his brother most of the day .my LO is scared to go near him she keeps clinging to me and pulling me to the slide but refuses to go on it because he dives on it as soon as she goes to play on it. They follow me and my Lo everywhere they wont even play by themselves.And Im just too tired for it. If they come again tomorrow I will try to get to the park but my spd kills and the thought of chasing 3 children round the park knackers me just thinking about it :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->