• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Arghh Sleep!

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Well its like 520 in the morning and I been awake like 2 hours, I went to bed at 11 like i do most nights but the last week or 2 its becoming a horrible habbit to wake up for a few hours! I'l drop back to sleep in about half hour then feel really crappy in the morning :hissy: is this a late pregnancy thing?

It's your maternal instinct kicking in hun.

I'm finding the same thing... 6 hrs and I'm up, but ready to go back to sleep in an hour or so.

I'm not preg, just wanted to say i'm awake at 5.30am too and it's so annoying! I'm just a generally nocturnal person xx

Im with ya hun!
Literally, went to sleep about 10ish, now im very much awake, got an early appointment this morning, so ill not be napping till this afternoon.
Least the sleep deprevation wont hit us as hard when Lo's come :D

Same here! Must be a late pregnancy thing?! I was up at 5 this morning - really restless and wide awake. Then I wanted to go back to sleep at 7 but I had to be up for work. :-( Can't wait to finish work in 2 days! :happydance:

I'm exactly the same hun.
Go to bed at 11 and you can guarentee I'll be awake between 4-5am for at least half hour, but usually it's a full hour.... grrr makes me grumpy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"