Arghhh! Baby dreams!

Dotty Doo

Reaction score
I had a dream last night that I had a baby girl. In the dream I had no recollection of having been pregnant or even giving birth, she just appeared. It was lovely! I was giving her cuddles and she was snuffling away. Then my dream went on to me and my Mum going shopping for baby things and whilst we were shopping I woke up :cry:

I am seriously broody now! I'm going into town in a little while and I just know I am going to be seeing babies everywhere :cry:

I hate waiting!!

I never had baby dreams not even when pregnant, but last night I dreamt my waters broke and I then got on a plane, the journey would take 1 hour and I panicked I would give birth on the plane (my last labour was only an hour long so I think that's where it stems from!) very strange! I hope you don't have much longer to wait.

Oh I love having dreams about having babies :) It's always a girl in my dreams! My last one I just remember me holding her and someone trying to take her from me (like in the hospital to get her fixed up) & I wouldn't let her go... I like FELT that love... doesn't help the broodyness!!

& then my DH had a dream we had triplets a couple of nights ago.... ummmmm.... that was scary, lol.

I think having dreams about babies makes me the broodiest. LOL I had a dream about a week ago where I had gone into labor and then it was the next day and I had my baby. I had no recollection of giving birth. I told someone in the dream about not having any memory of it, and they said I had passed out or been asleep for the whole thing and they gave me an epidural. I was SO angry in the dream, because I said I wanted to have the baby naturally. After the dream I was like, uhh if I was asleep no pain management would have been necessary.

I have dreams where I have a baby at least a few times a month. Its so sad to wake up lol.

I was very sad to wake up lol! I have been feeling so so broody all day too.
We will possibly TTC in Spring 2015 so not that much longer to wait. Time seems to be going so quickly at the moment, I can't believe it's February already!

I know, it's insane! We are moving out of state this summer which means,
new state
new home
new jobs
finally having health insurance (this does not scare me at all like the others lol)
and then planning to start TTC once we've settled in.

I already have an anxiety disorder but let me tell you, I am going nuts over all these changes. I'm excited, but time could go a little slower... lol

Aww, baby dreams are hard when WTT! :hugs:

I had two :bfp: dreams a couple of months before I found out that I was pregnant with DS and I was so crushed when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream. I also had a ton of girl dreams while I was pregnant, even after I found out that I was having a boy. My mom was the same when she was pregnant with my youngest sister, she only dreamed about a boy even though she knew that she was having a girl. Then less than two years later she had my youngest brother! I'm really hopeful that these dreams mean that I'll have a girl next time. :D

I was very sad to wake up lol! I have been feeling so so broody all day too.
We will possibly TTC in Spring 2015 so not that much longer to wait. Time seems to be going so quickly at the moment, I can't believe it's February already!

WTT for # 1 in Spring 2015 too! :) & YES it's already February!!! Yayyy!!!

Last night I had a dream about being not pregnant.It was weird.

I have had baby dreams the last two nights! both were very similar...I got my bfp and was super nervous/excited. and then my baby bump grew immediately...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->