Arghhh. Being rubbed in my face?!

Sophie1205

TTC #2
Reaction score
:dohh::dohh::dohh:

So quick bit of background, im desperate for another babba but we're waiting till OH is "ready". So god knows when that is :cry: And its a bit of a touchy subject with me.

Recently found out OH's sister is pregnant again (she has an 8 month old already) and she and I were getting our nails done together yesterday and she was talking to the guy that was doing her nails about her being pregnant again as his wife is on her second pregnancy too. And he turns to me and says "Are you pregnant again?" :growlmad: So I just gave a quick "No" and he goes "Oh, it would be nice to go through it together again." :gun: YEAH MATE!! your telling me! Grrr.

Then today was my gorgeousss boys first birthdayyy :happydance: and one of OH's mates said to us "So when you thinking of having any more?" and I just looked at OH and said to his mate "Huh" then walked off into the kitchen.

I know they're not doing it intentionally but just seems like everywhere I go and everyone I speak to its being rubbed in my face. lol. :dohh:

Yes I know exactly what you mean. Its so frustrating.. I am lucky enough now that we have a date when we are ttc. Hopefully your husband will think about it a bit more now.

I know what you mean hun. I really want another one but I have to wait until I get my self sorted

Oh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back