Arghhh. Being rubbed in my face?!

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Sophie1205, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Sophie1205

Sophie1205 TTC #2

:dohh::dohh::dohh:

So quick bit of background, im desperate for another babba but we're waiting till OH is "ready". So god knows when that is :cry: And its a bit of a touchy subject with me.

Recently found out OH's sister is pregnant again (she has an 8 month old already) and she and I were getting our nails done together yesterday and she was talking to the guy that was doing her nails about her being pregnant again as his wife is on her second pregnancy too. And he turns to me and says "Are you pregnant again?" :growlmad: So I just gave a quick "No" and he goes "Oh, it would be nice to go through it together again." :gun: YEAH MATE!! your telling me! Grrr.

Then today was my gorgeousss boys first birthdayyy :happydance: and one of OH's mates said to us "So when you thinking of having any more?" and I just looked at OH and said to his mate "Huh" then walked off into the kitchen.

I know they're not doing it intentionally but just seems like everywhere I go and everyone I speak to its being rubbed in my face. lol. :dohh:

2. goddess25

goddess25 Well-Known Member

Yes I know exactly what you mean. Its so frustrating.. I am lucky enough now that we have a date when we are ttc. Hopefully your husband will think about it a bit more now.

3. Aidan's Mummy

Aidan's Mummy Mummy to Aidan and Oliver

I know what you mean hun. I really want another one but I have to wait until I get my self sorted

Oh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN
    XX

4. Sophie1205

Sophie1205 TTC #2

Thanks.

Hope Aidan had a good day Heather :) xx