Arghhh....could anyone help please?

tilly-maggie

Reaction score
Today mt DH and I went to citizens advice to ask about benefits act and someone to represent me in the tribunal for my ESA.
Im on Contribution based employment and support allowence at the lower rate atm because im waiting for an appeal date to come through. My higher rate stopped in november where i was getting 182.80 a fortnight, 58.55 child tax credits a week and 81.20 child benefits a month. Because my money had gone down in november to the 65.45 instead of the 91.45 will my child tax benefits increase does anyone know? also will i have to wait until my p60 arrives for this to take effect. Im so confused even after going to the CAB!! Apparently she said my DH was entitled to working tax credits but when i checked online it said 0.00!!
My DH works 37.5 hours a week and gets under 16k a year before tax, i just get my 65.45 and all the child tax and child benefit and im really struggling, i hope the baby element doesnt stop, i will be screwed. What the heck are we entitled too?? phoned child tax credits but she was useless and didnt really understand the jargon.
Also....
I would like another child, but dont know if i could afford one, what do SAHM get as an income?
This country sucks :growlmad:....anyone help please im so confused :wacko:

Sorry I can't help, I wish I understood the system (we've had issues with OH and his ESA). Hope you manage to get sorted out.

my oh earns 17000 and i get nothing but child benifit and tax credits which is same as ur amount and £6 a week workin tax credit. The baby element has stopped now.if you have another baby your child benifit will increase by bout 50 every 4 weeks and tax credits around the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->