ARGHHH help!!!! EWCM

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
So today it seems I've had sticky & EWCM. This morning and afternoon I took an OPK and they were both negative. Can you get ewcm and no positive opk? Does it mean I'm heading in the right direction at least?

This was my life the past four days!!! I kept getting EWCM with sticky CM and negative OPK's for what seemed like FOREVER. I just got my first positive OPK this evening after an eternal wait. CD24 today. So just keep testing and waiting and it should come soon!!

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad you finally got your positive opk.. it must have felt like forever!!

I will just have to keep testing. What times are best to test? I've heard around 2pm and 6pm?

Yeah I really thought it wasn't going to happen this month, I got so worked up and kept crying about it - my DH probably thinks I'm totally nuts.

Anyways, yes that's what I've read because apparently LH gets released in the afternoon. However I think it's also important to have concentrated urine, I believe you're supposed to hold it and not drink a lot of water for about 4 hours. But I've read conflicting information on it. However if you hold it you will get darker lines both on the control and test side which makes it easier to read.

Thanks for your help huni. I think I'm finally starting to see a darker line with my opks. Hoping they will continue to get darker until they're positive.

I always get EWCM 2 days before a positive OPK! Good luck :)

Thanks, i have now had three days of flashing smileys on the CB OPK.
When i ovulated when i conceived my daughter, it happened around CD 18.. hoping it will be the same thing time around. I'm currently on CD 16.

Flashing opk this morning and a darker ic opk a couple of hours later, so i'm hoping it will be around CD18..

Fingers Crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->