Arghhh this is doing my head in!!!

lauren1234

Reaction score
Well...I have scoured these websites for the past two weeks. Read tons of threads and one thing that has really done me about them is...alas, you have found someone in the same situation...then they never come back and post whats happened after...WE WANT THE RESULT!!! Can anyone help and in return I will post my result...I PROMISE!!!

Im 36 (well next month) My last period, October 20th 2011. 31 day cycle bang on each month. Next period due 20th November.

My big Ovulation day was 6th Nov had sex all that week and on that day. On Sunday night 13th (week later) I experienced slight spotting, pale pink. 14th black dark stringy blood,very little, for a few loo visits, then 15th a pale browny pink thick discharge, then nothing!! Google check...Implantation bleeding. Get in Im preggers??? Checked cervix high, clearish non sticky c/m, but still gettable!! Started to feel mega knackered all that week, had trouble getting to sleep, mild cramps, feeling sicky, great sense of smell, lower mild back ache and just felt weird!! Checked my cervix again as of today very high think its it my chest cavity c/m same!! Started doing Clearblue daily, yes daily, tests from 17th November (12 days after conception) This has carried on till as of today. All been bloody Big Fat Huge NEGATIVES!! What??? As of today my period is 6 days late. This morning I tested with a pee stick that measures as little as 10imu, it was frigging NEGATIVE!!! OMG It should show positive by now. I give up, I really do!! 12 days AFTER Implantation now!! Went docs yesterday, docs for a blood test this morning 9.30am. My results are back between 3pm and 6.30pm today!!! Im starting to think its bloody early menopause now!! Anyone else in the same position?? Will post results of blood test possibly in the morning if not tonight!! Hope this helps someone else who is fricked off scoring Google and literally pulling their hair out!!

I am very sorry that you are going through this right now...and I am not trying to burst your bubble, but you could have also experienced mid-cycle spotting, even if you never have before.:hugs:

Are you sure about your ovulation day...do you chart?

I am not saying you aren't pregnant, and I really hope that you are, but I do have to agree with you that an HPT would show positive, if you are 6 days late for AF.:hugs:

Oh dear you do sound frantic! Implantation bleeding is not a sure sign of pregnancy, nor is cervix position, (as Dmom says all CP shows is that you can fit your finger in your cooter.)The problem is our bodies lie to us when we are ttc, you may well be pregnant, but the only way to know is a positive test, all the rest is just guessing. Sadly anyone on here will tell you that since they started ttc they have had every pregnancy symptom in the book, most of the time. The one month I didn´t have any I was pregnant.
I do hope you get a positive result, it does happen when home tests are negative..but not often. And if you don´t get it, then do stick around at least then you will get to talk to other people in the same position and get to hear the results every time.
GOOD LUCK:hugs:

Thanks for the info girls. Will bare it all in mind. Think since the small "implant" bleed or was it?? Ive been fretting. Maybe its all been in my head and wished all these symptoms on myself. Well only another 2 hours max to wait when docs call with results. Keep you posted!!

Hi Lauren1234, I hope you get answers from your doc and quick. There's nothing more frustrating than the feeling of not having a clue what is going on in our own body and worse not being able to make it do what it's supposed to be doing!!!! I have two children (grown up) and i know i'm not alone in saying that when we actally decide we are TTC our body plays tricks and between that and the hormones making us into crazy women with the devil in our eyes, we can't get a balance between what we want to happen and what is actaully happening, in short we lose the plot and become nutters on a mission. It's absolutely normal to feel the way you do
I really hope you are pregnant hun and if not, that you are very soon :hugs:

HI Lauren,

I do agree with the girls, your body does play games when you are TTC, more than the body I think it is our minds! Suddenly we start having all these symptoms of pregnancy. I have to say that I always get "Pregnancy symptoms" and that is only my PMS, the only time I did not have any symptom is when I was actually pregnant!

I do hope your blood test comes positive, it would be great news, but as you say if you are 6 days late a positive should have shown by now.

As Dmom says, mid cycle spotting is also a possibility, I have that one or two cycles every year.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->