Arghhhh Spiders!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by danni1979, Dec 27, 2009.

1. danni1979

danni1979 Well-Known Member

Okkkk

So i have lived in the countryside for 3 n a half years and i am sooooo pissed off with the spiders..
    EVERYWHERE i go there are spiders,n i aint talking about small ones either,there in my wardrobe,shoes,bedding cupboards GRRRRR
    Anyone know why i get so many whilst my negbours dont,ony thing differant fromthem is i have loads of trees out the back,dunno if that akes a differance:shrug:
    Anyone have any tricks for getting rid of the buggers??
    xx xx

2. Waiting4Bump

Waiting4Bump Well-Known Member

Apparently, spiders only go to clean places. Maybe yours is the cleanest house :wink:

I really don't know why you get so many though..Hope you manage to get rid of them soon though hun x

3. Midnight_Fairy

Midnight_Fairy New baby J

I live in the forest and I get loads from the fir trees in the garden!

Someone said they only go where they can hide so after that I had a massive de clutter lmao x

4. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

The trees will be a factor in how many there are Im afraid! I hate them too x

5. Tegans Mama

Tegans Mama home edding mum of 2

I also have LOADS of spiders. We live on the edge of the woods. The first night we were here there was a spider as big as my hand on the floor beside my bed :yuck: There is nothing we can do to get rid of them :(

6. aviolet

aviolet Mommy of 1 angel

POISON! That's what I have to do, spray all along the cracks and windows and doors and corners and well you get the idea! some small ones still slip thru the cracks, so i just keep sprayin'... i hate spiders!!!!!

7. louise1302

louise1302 mum to FIVE boys :)

:thumbup: youve all now put me right off moving to the countryside i think ill stay in the middle of town and have less spiders

8. nievesmama

nievesmama Proud mum of 3 xx

Eurgh i hate spiders!!!
    My friend swears by sticking pine cones around her window...im not sure it works but she seem to think it does.
    Hope you find a way to get rid of them x

9. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

Conkers apparently! My OH came in from the garden yesterday and one was running around his chest *shiver*.I screamed the house down.I hate hate them x

10. shaun_1983

shaun_1983 Daddy To Be :D

yep conkers are the trick they are like a spiders kryptonite they stay away.. chuck a few in each room bottom of cupboard etc :D x