Arghhhhhhhh...

Baby-Love

Call me Tammy :]
Reaction score
I've had such a hectic week and a half with Kaida.
I'm totally drained!

First she's being treated with oral thrush, which is causing her some discomfort.
She is on Nystatin and it causes her to have terrible tummy pains. She has that every 6 hours. I have to wait at least 10 minutes before I can feed her, which can be a nightmare during the times she is hungry. Especially in the early hours of the morning..She's screeching. I was told not to miss a dose, even if she's asleep!
She also is congested from a cold she had, which she is taking Tylenol, she is taking that every 4-6hours. However, I can't give it in the same time span as the Nystatin.
So no sooner am I getting her to sleep, I am waking her up..then is she's fussy to the point I can't settle her, I have to wait extra time to give her the Tylenol. All this on top of colic. :cry:

I went to the doctors today and her thrush still hasn't cleared up, so we're on another week of it. I know it's not a permanent thing, but still..I'm so tired!

She had her injections today (which made me break down in the doctors office) , so she's even more grouchy.
I have to give her Tylenol every 4 hours without fail to reduce any possible discomfort and fever-like symptoms.

On a positive note she is now 8lbs 13oz, 22 + 1/4 inches.
All is going really well, and she's more content as the thrush goes.

It's all worth the sleep deprivation and frustrating moments. One smile from her and it's an immediate stress buster.​

Hope she feels better soon! :hugs:

Thank you, ladies.. She's asleep.. She's so worn out, she's actually settled in her crib for the first time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->