arghhhhhhhhhhh having a bad day

kimbotrav

Reaction score
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im having a huge big bad day and im sorry i need to let it out before i go nutz ..... i have jsut felt so lo 2day and tearfull then my son whos 5 has been really playing me up :growlmad: i dnt know what wrong with me i jsut feel angry does any 1 else feel like this or am i going nutz?????? im 4.3- 5 weeks xxxx

ahhhhhhhhhhh sorry for the rant ladys i feel a hole lot better now :) xx

hey glad you feel a lot better now :) i know the feeling, emotional one minute, ok the next. it's how i've felt the past few days. hugs xxx

hey glad you feel a lot better now :) i know the feeling, emotional one minute, ok the next. it's how i've felt the past few days. hugs xxx

ahhhh thanks glad im not the only 1 lol i have been fine up untill now but today i jsut felt horrible and moody lol xxxxx

Snap!!

I've been feeling pretty emotional the last 2 days. I just want to cry :(
Today i've had the day from hell, i failed my driving test so im even more down in the dumps. Heres to hoping tomorrows a better day :) xx

Snap!!

I've been feeling pretty emotional the last 2 days. I just want to cry :(
Today i've had the day from hell, i failed my driving test so im even more down in the dumps. Heres to hoping tomorrows a better day :) xx

ohhhhh no :( how rubbish so sorry to hear that it coluld be baby brain lol hope u feel better 2day :hugs: xxxx

Oh yes the mood swings can be so extreme. I was really depressed for a couple of days, get very angry at times, then want to cry, then loving. Phew, it's exhausting! And completely normal :)

Sorry about your driving test Lashes85, good luck for next time. I failed my first time, it just put a fire in my belly to pass the next time, which I did.

Thanks girls,

It was definitely baby brain lol my mind went blank and my whole body went like jelly!
I just feel like giving up, but i wont. I will pass next time, i know what to expect now lol xx

Having a crummy day too, had to get up really early for work, my boss is being stressy and now I've sat down just feel eurgh and stressed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->