Argos Jumperoos

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
only £65.99 girls :D I;m buying Amelie hers today.

https://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/...gId=1500001501&langId=-1&productId=1500346411

:dohh::dohh::dohh: I bought Alfies from Argos at full price :hissy:

The bounce and spin zebra is 36 (i think) the now :D i got it yesterday:happydance:

are the zebras anygood? i might buy Amelia one. does ciaran use it much?
xxx

What a bargain!!! Ellie loves hers. Defo my best buy for her!!!

The zebras are so cute. I'll prob get something similar when Amelie is ready for it.

are the zebras anygood? i might buy Amelia one. does ciaran use it much?
xxx

Not got it yet lol bought it online should come on Thursday, its for his birthday but .. i heard it was really good

I loved the jumperoo when max used it ..gave me enough time to browse bnb and do cleaning lol

we got alex's at the weekend :yipee: although he's still far too small for it.

saw mothercare have got £20 off them as well!

i wonder y they all reducing them suddenly? maybe because they're doing that new planets 1 :shrug:

i think so, we noticed that wasn't in the fisherprice sale in argos! we thought about getting it but the reviews from everyone of the jungle jumperoo are so good we couldn't justify spending at extra £30 for the planets one

:wohoo: bargain:) i got maddi's from argos too, with a discount ages ago x

thanks for that ive just reserved one to pick up for Archie tomorrow,,,hes a bit little for it yet but i was planning on getting him one anyhow so thought i might as well while theres money off

The new planets one I wanted, but didnt want to wait the time for it! So i got Daisys at full price, selling it on could be a problem now though! :dohh:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->