arh how sweet.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
arh how sweet my mother in law sent me a message this morning saying. . .

"ive asked for a baby for you in my prayer last night. ones being sent from heaven to you very soon."

i came off the pill in september and havnt had a BFP yet but we havnt said to anyone that we are trying (well hubby says we arnt trying as it will happen anyway). so its just weird someone texting you saying that.
well im on cycle day 18 out of 32 so fingers crossed that i get a BFPthis month.

just thought i would share this with you all.

That was really sweet of her!

Ah, that was very sweet. I want to hear about your BFP soon.

I should get someone to pray for me...:laugh2:

I think she's also trying to push the idea of making her grandkids...on Thanksgiving my MIL was going through the diapers she has for the grandkids and came across ones too small for any of them now...she's like, "I'll just hold on to these for you guys..." :rofl:
Not sure if DH has told her we're trying, but I've told one SIL, and he's told both BILs...I'm sure it's come back to her.:rofl::rofl:

well we have been together for nearly 6 years and got married in september so yes i guess she is just trying to push us along.
x x x

Know the feeling. Been married just over a year but together for just over 13 years...FIL has been asking us for years when we're going to have kids...he wants a boy to carry on the family name...I keep telling him to talk to his son...and he doesn't get it!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: His wife (DH's StepMom) does - but she's a nurse! :rofl::rofl:

Wow, Shes a sweet MIL. That's great you have someone like that.
I hope you get your BFP soon!
Your in my [-o<'s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->