arh i want.......

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i want a baby shower.

im in the UK but i want someone to do me a baby shower.

i dont really see my family,i only see my brother,dad and grandad and hubbys family live about a 2 1/2 hour drive away.

aaaarrrhh

sorry pointless thread really.

My mum offered but I didn't want one. I kind of wanted to buy my own stuff because I'm picky and didn't want to offend anyone.. lol

I don't know enough people and most my mates are men!! :rofl:

thats the only thing if it was me and some mates it will only be about 4 of us but then if we have it as a family thing it will be all hubbys family.

i didnt want them to buy stuff just thought a get together before baby comes along.

my sis has set one up for me on facebook and looking at the guest list - i only know about 3 of the people going!! Gonna be weird!!

id like to get a group of people together before the babys born its a nice idea

It's an idea to just have something casual eg barbecue (for both girls and guys)
Something nice to celebrate the baby, it doesnt have to be a full on shower or anything.

:happydance:
Am in the UK an my mums mum an her mates are doing me a baby shower on the 3rd may

i've got everything so the only thing people are going to get me is clothes so its not to bad for me haha

xx

It's an idea to just have something casual eg barbecue (for both girls and guys)
Something nice to celebrate the baby, it doesnt have to be a full on shower or anything.

Yeh true, mines about 30 people coming to me mums an (them drinkin) an just avin a laugh! talking about the baby etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->