Ariana's Book List

hakunamatata

Mommy to Ariana & Robert
Reaction score
These are the books I'm reading to Ariana. It's never too early to start, plus it's fun for me too.

The Monster at the End of this Book - Jon Stone
I Love You More - Laura Duksta
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Roald Dahl (in progress)

All three Pippi Longstockings, of course! :)

Oh, and if you want a very sweet little series that is great for tiny babes, check out the "In My..." books by Sara Gillingham & Lorena Siminovich.
They centre around a little finger puppet in the centre. My boys still love them! :)

Thanks!

I have a link in my siggy that goes to my Goodreads account - I'll be updating that more often.

I've read over 100 books to Ariana (and some of those books are actually treasuries with several stories, so we are well over the 100.)

Link is still in siggy if anyone is on Goodreads and wants to add! Or click here!

I think the reading has paid off. At 18 months of age, Ariana seems to prefer books over toys. She loves being read to, and she has favorite books that she carries over to me. She also picks up books and pretends to read in toddler babble. She understands some words in books, too. A couple of her books refer to "tummies," and when we come to that word she rubs her tummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->