Army Wives

Lifetime

Reaction score
Any Army Wives fans here? I have some great news for you! You don’t have to wait much longer for more of your favorite drama, because season 5 will be here before you know it – Don’t miss a single second of the season premiere at it’s new time Sunday, March 6 at 9/8c on Lifetime. The army wives are back in full gear to take you through another exciting season. I work on behalf of Lifetime, and I want to make sure you don’t miss a single beat. Can’t wait to see Denise and her new baby? Be sure to tune-in and to check out our Army Wives blog with preview pics of Season 5! So what are your predictions for the new season? Will Pamela and Chase reunite? Will the good times at Fort Marshall last?

I can't wait to see what Season 5 has in store!!!!! The premiere left me hanging already!

The season 5 premiere was great wasn't it? I can't believe all the new storylines...I guess they like to keep everybody guessing! Makes it more fun though and now I really can't wait until Sunday to watch the next episode! Have any of you tried the Army Wives quiz yet? Which Army wife would you be?

Did you all catch the latest episode this past Sunday? Can you believe TJ? Poor Roxy...she's sure been dealing with a lot lately. And the job decisions that both Pamela and Claudia Joy had to make...how do you all feel about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->