Around 4wks (pg after MMC) ... and this when I wiped? **TMI PIC**

L

LilMiss_91

Should I be concerned about this? Sorry it's super close up, I had to crop it a lot for it to upload it. Also been having cramping since about... really early, about 4-5dpo. Got my bfp 14dpo. Same day as I did when I had my MMC :/ not got good feelings about this.

Attachments

• 20150915_105046-1.jpg
    20150915_105046-1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 31
Looks like it's some old blood mixed in. It could be your body cleaning out since you didn't have a period. A lot of women spot and cramp during early pregnancy (I did with DD for two weeks), so it's not always the end. Maybe call your doctor and see if they can do a test to check your level? Good luck! :hugs:

Well I did have a period after the MMC. This was my first "proper" cycle since.
Thanks, I'll see if there's anymore blood today and call the Dr if there is.

Looks like old/breakthrough bleeding to me. Just relax and keep your feet up. Do NOT stick fingers in there fishing for more.

I had something like this too.. maybe it's just because our uterus are so fresh from d&c, I only had it once and none after. So all was good I guess!! Stay calm!!!!!

Thanks ladies :) it's so hard not to worry especially with this constant cramping. It just won't stop and I don't know why :/

Well I had the medical management but I had it twice so maybe it was just a bit traumatic for my poor uterus cervix being dilated then closing then being dilated again... along with being poked and prodded by Dr's :/

cramping is totally normal to a degree. I know I cramped worse when I went through a nasty round with BV. Had no symptoms other than spotting and cramping. The joys of pregnancy for ya. Maybe ask to be tested? Couldn't hurt.

O I thought you had a d&c.. well I think it's ok! I've also had crazy cramping, taking it all as a good sign baby is snuggling in nicely. Have you continued testing?

Lilmiss I'm happy to see that ur pregnant again :) I hope all is well. I had a bit of that too around 5wks and lots of cramps and backache. Its not easy being pregnant after loss. R you thinking of getting HCG checked?

congrats on your pregnancy!
Its very little....I would just monitor it and only if it gets heavier or the cramping gets very bad I will go to the Dr.
Also for these type of things I believe whatever makes you feel reassured is worth it. Dont hesitate to call your midwife or go to the ER if you feel you need to (but honestly not necesary in this case).
Good luck:flower:

Congratulations on the new pregnancy!

cramping is totally normal to a degree. I know I cramped worse when I went through a nasty round with BV. Had no symptoms other than spotting and cramping. The joys of pregnancy for ya. Maybe ask to be tested? Couldn't hurt.

Side tracking for a min. When were you diagnoaed with BV? I've had NO symptoms other than some left sided tenderness which the doc said is from it. I was given a script for Flagyl but am scared to take it after reading mixed reviews online :/

I had this early on too...like brownish CM. Then I had a small bleed which tapered off to brown right away. I was put on progesterone and no more bleeding. However I cramped lots still which was solved by magnesium.

Popping in from second tri - I'm 16 weeks along and have been through this many times. I always get thick discharge when pregnant, and I sometimes get pink or blood mixed in, especially if I have just pooped or had sex or if I'm really stressed out. It has gone away at around 14 weeks with my pregnancies, with three of my four pregnancies (baby #2, baby #3 and current). I also get terrible cramping until around 6 weeks along with my healthy pregnancies. I'm hoping for a sticky baby for you! You sound downright terrified, and I've had that discharge so many times... You're not alone!

Cramping is normal like everyone said. I still have a bit every now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->