Around 8DPO & just got a very faint line on a Confirm early pregnancy test!!

D

dmestiza

Around the 10 min mark on the Confirm early pregnancy test i just took, i got a very faint line that i don't think i could even capture on a camera... the TEST line was there/ the same width as the control line but with no colour/more of a colourless line... would this be normal for around 8DPO and are these results showing a true really faint positive?? i think i ovulated on may 21st! i have some clearblue digital tests coming next week, so i will know for sure.. & these Confirm tests say that it can detect levels of 25MIU... so im guessing that if im pregnant my hcg is still very low :)

Yes at around 8dpo your levels would be low ,but HCG has to start somewhere and its normal to start low. its the doubling thats important. congrats!

In my experience of many years of ttc and taking tests there is no line if there is no hcg in your urine. Congrats!

its very very faint but it is there!! and it is exactly located in the middle of the TEST result region of the test so im hoping i will get a BFP soon!! can any1 else see it? thanks all xoxo

I definitely see something. I would wait a few days and retest.

I see it but honestly it looks more like a indent but maybe the line is so light the flash is canceling the color out in the pic. does it have color in real life?. maybe take the pic again without the bright flash.

thanks brittrashel, i will be testing again soon! lisap2008: it really doesnt have any colour in real life!! i re-testing soon koz my af would be due around june 5th... so it is still a little early for a bfp/ faint bfp.... but yeah i also dont know it could be an indent!! thanks for the reply's ladies!! xoxo

dmestizaaa i think you're pregnant hun :D i can see a line though it's colorless, but that shadow sounds promising. keep us updated

thanks brittrashel, i will be testing again soon! lisap2008: it really doesnt have any colour in real life!! i re-testing soon koz my af would be due around june 5th... so it is still a little early for a bfp/ faint bfp.... but yeah i also dont know it could be an indent!! thanks for the reply's ladies!! xoxo

Sorry I somehow missed that part of your original post. sometimes BFP's can start out as very faint grey evap lines , mine did with the one clomid cycle we conceived on and I dident get a actual pink second line till 13dpo. good luck!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->