Arrggg why why why

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
I hate myself for saying this but i really miss my ex! things ended really badly n weve ended up haten eachother hes bn so mean 2wards me and the baby! I dont know why but see the last week i really cant get him out my head i really really miss him n i hate it! i still love him! i want it all 2 jus go away and not feel anythin 4 him! hes bad news! i need 2 think wats best 4 flump but iv litterally bn crying every night this week coz i miss him so much! I cant get him out my head! im so heartbrokem its unbeliveable! help!!!!!

xx

Awww :hugs: there is nothing wrong in still missing/loving him.. Its going to be a bit harder to just forget him as you are carrying his baby, and you will always love him for that. It will take time and you will wake up one day and think wow i am finally over him. Just take every day as it comes you know he is bad news and it seems like you dont want him back so just try to think of good things that are going to happen for you and your baby...

xx

I cant wait 4 tht day 2 come! its only been 10 weeks lol! but it feel like century! im jus kinda scared tht if he were ever to come bk i dont kno how id say no! I cant get alll the good things out my head its like a failin 2 remember all the bad stuff!

xx

I left my boyfriend in May, I only just stopped being like that around...mid-August. AND thats after weeks of therapy too.

It gets easier and one day you'll just wake up and wonder what the hell you ever saw in him! A lot of this is probably hormone induced. Just remember that you broke up for a reason.

:hugs:

I just honestly want to not feel anythin! i made a right boo boo! i emailed him earlier sayin hey hows u , fancy meeting up for a coffee or something!! why!!! i dont want 2!! i cant stop bloomin cryin im like a big baby feeling sorry for myself! what do i do now?

xx

Tell him u made a mistake and you should never of asked him.. You sound like you know what you want but its hard fighting back.... everyone has weak moments its fine... when i fight with my OH and he storms out i say 'right i aint going to say sorry or call him' but 5 mins later i send a text saying sorry! its just weakness and in time it will go and get easier.... like Rae said remember why you both split up and how much better off you will be once your over him and have your little one to look after and love

xx

I think it will be a hell of a lot easier for me 1s flump is here coz i can look at how gorgeous my baby is and hav ether angry for him or feel sorry 4 him tht hes made the biggest misstake it his life! he never did email bk, but i sent another 1 sayin i shudnt hav sent tht and to ignore it i got confused, sorry! so now il get to sit n worry about his reply yeeee!! o i wish april wud hurry up lol
xx

bummer!!!!!! i cnt stop these bloomin dreams every night i dream bout us gettin bk! im actually loosen the plot i cnt deal with it anymore xx

Its because you have a special bond with him. I would never take my ex back, I hate him more then anything, that son of a bitch treated me like shit when he found out I was pregnant. But every now and then I miss him. Its hard not to feel attached to someone your having a baby with, LOL its kinda like Stockholm syndrome lol.

Its because you have a special bond with him. I would never take my ex back, I hate him more then anything, that son of a bitch treated me like shit when he found out I was pregnant. But every now and then I miss him. Its hard not to feel attached to someone your having a baby with, LOL its kinda like Stockholm syndrome lol.

I feel like this too. Only, I don't miss HIM, I miss having a relationship with someone.

Sweetie maybe you should go talk to a counsellor? People can grieve relationships just as hard as death sometimes. I had to go to one and then I finally saw what an inconsiderate dick my ex was and I got over him in a flash. They're incredibly helpful

how would u get in touch with a councillor tht wud deal with this?

xxx

Any counsellor should deal with it. I'm not sure what is covered over there but I had so many sessions covered under my medical insurance. You could call them up and see if they cover specific therapists. If not just look them up in the phone book or get a reccomendation from a friend :) It is really helpful.

I hate myself for saying this but i really miss my ex! things ended really badly n weve ended up haten eachother hes bn so mean 2wards me and the baby! I dont know why but see the last week i really cant get him out my head i really really miss him n i hate it! i still love him! i want it all 2 jus go away and not feel anythin 4 him! hes bad news! i need 2 think wats best 4 flump but iv litterally bn crying every night this week coz i miss him so much! I cant get him out my head! im so heartbrokem its unbeliveable! help!!!!!

xx

I think its natural what you are feeling, it will get better, its only been a week since my ex broke up wit me and I have my good and bad days but mostly all good, i have accepted we are not going to be together but we will be parents to our baby, I know its hard I'm sure I have alot more bad days ahead but I hope for the good days, take care, its does help to talk to someone about it,

thanks girls i will get an appointment with my doc n see if he can refer me 2 sum1!
Bloody men honestly, who wud hav them!

xx

Aww hun hugs....it must be hard, im going through the same thing. If you truely deep down know this will work for you's two then yeh fight for it. But do it once you are sure hes the one. You are strong enough on your own and your baby wont ever hate you for not being with there daddy. there is always going to be a bond between you and your partner as its his baby your having its hard. But just remember EVERYDAY hes not worth your tears hun. You are stronger than what you think and once u realise that you will be out in that world making hundreds of friends and you will soon not think of him every min of the day....hope ur ok hun,lots of hugs xx

aww i really feel for you,
my boyfriends left me and i love and crae for him so much.
i cant sleep, and hes on my mind 24-7.
but remember you have to stay strong for the little one.
you need lots ov rest, you cant be stressing out.

Thanks navarababe n graceS! i think todya im in pissed of mood with him again! i kno he odesntt deserve 2 b in flumps life hes a complete morron! hes to..angry n abusive! i havnt heard from him in like 2 mnths so it is gettin easier! but its jus a day at a time eh! hes made it clear hes not intrested in flump so least i kno where i stand! jus need 2 go find myself the best daddy there is out there!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->