Arrival at 29w1day ~ a little boy

Collyrocks

Reaction score
Well after being in slow labour for around 2 weeks our little team yellow monkey turned to blue.

He cried straight away which was a relief and is doing ok so far.

After 2 hours sleep in the last 48 hours we are knackered. Haven't been able to touch him yet and didn't really get to see him before he was taken off to NICU.

I have promised him a teeny smack on his little touché for all the trouble he has been given me but I'll only use my pinky finger to deliver it!!! (lol)

I think I am still in shock that after 5 years TTC, tonnes of fertility treatments and one full IVF that we have a baby albeit a tiny 1.2kgs. Keep your fingers crossed for our little dude. :)

Congratulation hun. Keeping my fingers crossed that your little man gets stronger by the day and you get to hold him soon. Hope your doing well x

OmGosh, congratulations sweetheart. Time to build your strength little one. :hugs:

Omg in so glad he is doing well. Congrats on your little boy and best of luck xx

Congratulations :). That's brilliant news. Grow baby :):):)

Congratulation to you and hope your little one thrives. Little monkey hey, trouble right from the start these LOs x

Congrats hun and keeping my fingers crossed for u xxx

congrats hunni, prayers and thoughts are with u xx

Congrats and sending big hugs! I hope you get some much needed rest :).

Congrats. There is a fab preemie section on here with tons of support. I had my little man at 27+3 (880g) and spent 82 days in scbu but he's now a happy toddler with no concerns apart from asthma x

Oh my gosh! Congratulations on your little prince :D xx

Congratulations! Glad he is doing so well. Best of luck with everything :thumbup:

Come join us in the prem forum ❤ congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"