• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrrgggghhhh

zebbed89

mummy to mollie & wtt
Reaction score
I have 3 days left until AF is due and its driving me crazy! I want to wait to see of AF shows and if she doesnt then test instead of driving myself mad trying to see faint lines or if there is anything! Its horrible! Need a smack across my hands sometime lol! xx

:ninja: slap lol. Its really hard not to test but as you say it just gets you more wound up. Positive thinking and distract yourself with something

:hugs:

Hehe thanks! Its just a good job i dont have a car atm so i cant get to a shop to get a test! Im doing the distracing things as much as i can! thanks hun! xx

So know what you mean too. Its really hard to distract yourself. I would love to get a test now lol, but i would drive myself insane if i did.

Same shady i think i see lines when there not there its awful! I show my Oh and he thinks im going mad lol :)

This is where the digital tests come in handy, no looking for any lines lol amd looking like your a mad woman trying to see lines ha ha......

This is very true! But then seeing the 'not pregnant' makes you sad! One moreday to go! xxx

Yes it does. I have been gutted a few times with a few negatives. They are worth the wait though.

Yeah i can understand that just to see on the screen 'pregnant' would be fantastic! Just have to keep fingers crossed! xx

Oh yeah, that has to be the best feeling when you see a bfp. Fingers crossed for you hun.

When you going to test?

Fingers crossed this is your month.

Xxx

Hey irishbabe! Im going to wait if i can a week thats if AF dont turn up! Hopefully it is but i seem to be loosing hope! Feeling a bit crampy today! How are you? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->