Arrrrggggg

M

Maffie

Just a self indulgent whinge as I have lost 6 yes 6 brand new medium ittis. Not even prewashed them yet, went to get them ad they aren't were i thought they were. :cry::cry::cry:I have a horrid feeling the black bin bag they were in has been accidently thrown out by OH

oh dear! **hugs**

i hope they haven't been thrown out.

Oh no... poor you, poor ittis. The silver lining is that you now have something to guilt trip your OH with... I see TWELVE new ittis in your future :rofl:

Oh no... poor you, poor ittis. The silver lining is that you now have something to guilt trip your OH with... I see TWELVE new ittis in your future :rofl:

I so will guilt trip him as he just spent a grand on a new camera.... Hat ethe thought of them being chucked and sat on some landfill. I want OH to get up so I can ask him where he think they might be.

Panic over found them stuffed in another bag with some rubbish..... Ive just been sat stroking them to recover :blush:

Thank goodness you found them!!! Id have cried!! Infact I know OH accidentally threw out one of my small ittis and I was gutted....hence why he caved and let me buy another medium Moo Moo and is letting me order some from Aus if I can get someone/s to share the postage cost LOL

:shock: I was about to say thats criminal but yay! You found them!:happydance:

yay glad you found them, think I might have :hissy: if that had been me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->