• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

arrrrgh am I silly or somthing???? (face palm!)

4everhopefull

mummy to an angel&ttc
Reaction score
:dohh: ok, im new here, a few of you may have seen me pottering about with absolutley no clue!!!! im brand new to temping....counting dpo, all of the newfangled ttc ways. and i just wanted to see if it was as confusing for all of you ladys in the beginning as me :blush:. i mean really, i went to boots and bought the diary and thermometer set after 5 hours of trying to fathom the fertility friend site...witch is soooo cool but i think i need a doctorate in ovulation lol. well im trying to understand the sighns of ovulation in mucus phases and all i could do was sit on the loo in fits of laughter at what i was doing! am i going mad or is this normal behaviour? lololol. seriously girls will it all get easier to fathom? forgive my sillyness but ive been on the depo provera since my little girl grew her wings as i swore i didnt want to try again but since i realised i was rocking a bag of potatos in the supermarket i realised its the only way to go. so all this silly rant was about was....will i understand it all in the end?

Hi there - also new to temping - yes - v confusing and remembering to take my waking temp is a mare!! Just got the clear blue fertility monitor am hoping that'll be easier!!! Will start it after next AF - haven't done the CM tracking yet - I bet will be the same as you and will get a lot of ribbinig from my OH :)

hx

hi hb1, well we got to laugh havnt we babe? im glad we are kinda in the same boat, it would be lovly to stay in tough through our journey and maybe we can fathom this together!!! sending baby dust and soooo much good luck!!! XX...i havnt started to take my waking temp yet...apparantly that starts when my af starts? lol ill double cheak in the little handbook!!!!:book:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

And have got softcups for my next try - now that will be interesting!! - just got them in the post and they seem huuuugge! Will let you know how the fertility monitor goes - it may get me in the temping mood - I started with my AF and to be honest have only managed it about 8 times!! Is it best to use fahrenheit or celsius? Looking forward to having a straight forward go for it instruction from a machine!

Wishing you baby dust too :dust:

Have a lovely weekend Miss Hopefull

hx

celcius babes, thats what i use...and please can you inbox me with the mooncup thing.....lololol i think i understand what they are used for but im not to sure......i know what they are but confused as i see mooncups everywhere here and feel a little lost lol!....oh dear...naivgating this is going to be funny, good job i dont drive trains as wed all be in mars! and you have a lovly weekend hunny

Will do - will have to find a site - got mine off ebay but saw them on amazon as well - will see if they work - might have to have a trial run :) Will have a look and post it to you tomorrow - just signing off now - bathroom to clean and wii fit to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->