Arrrrgh! Confusion galore...

OvenBunWanted

Pregnant w/#1
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Just wondering if anyone has any advice for my current confusion...

It's currently cd7 and this afternoon when I checked my cervix it was high, wet, felt soft-ish and a little open. I usually start using the OPKs on cd8 but given the cervix, whipped one out when I got home at 6:00pm (I waited 4 hrs and drank very little before I poas). I used a CB digital and it was negative. I'm new to ttc so have only been charting, cervix checking and OPK'ing for one month now. Hmmmm...what the heck is up?...last cycle I o'ed between cd16-cd18 so by all accounts this would be quite early. I was 4 days late for af last month so maybe I'm gone all wonky. How long before ovulation does the cervix generally go high, soft and wet? Should I follow the cervix or believe the OPK? :wacko:

Forget about your cooter for now. Focus on temping and testing for your LH surge. Always go with your OPK.

I agree with Indigo; the only thing you get from CP, is proving that your finger will fit up your cooter.:flower:

I agree with Indigo; the only thing you get from CP, is proving that your finger will fit up your cooter.:flower:

What do I win if I can fit three?

I can't believe I wrote that. Don't mind me, I'm riding the cotton pony this week, and on top of that I just swilled 4 teaspoons of pineapple-orange flavored CoQ10 on an empty stomach.

What was the question again? Oh yes. Go with the OPK, temping, and the mucus, definitely. The cervix itself lies. It likes to shift around up there, confusing the heck out of us.

Okay, so OPK it is! As of this moment I am going to officially stop stalking my cooter :winkwink:. Just as well really as I overheard some rumblings about it getting a restraining order...

I can't believe I wrote that. Don't mind me, I'm riding the cotton pony this week, and on top of that I just swilled 4 teaspoons of pineapple-orange flavored CoQ10 on an empty stomach.

What was the question again? Oh yes. Go with the OPK, temping, and the mucus, definitely. The cervix itself lies. It likes to shift around up there, confusing the heck out of us.

I guess your prize depends on if the three fingers belong to you or your DH!:haha:

Thanks SuperAwesome! I can easily believe that it lies... In only the short time I've been checking I've started to grow suspicious that it spends quite a bit of time doing the Lambada. Perhaps it is of the mind that it should star on a show called Cervix You Think You Can Dance :happydance: I know, I know...corny joke :winkwink:

Thanks SuperAwesome! I can easily believe that it lies... In only the short time I've been checking I've started to grow suspicious that it spends quite a bit of time doing the Lambada. Perhaps it is of the mind that it should star on a show called Cervix You Think You Can Dance :happydance: I know, I know...corny joke :winkwink:

:haha::haha:

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->