ARrrrrrrrrrrRGHHHHH!

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
I am CD33 of a normally 29 day cycle.

Tested last night and BFN on a FRER.

Looks like my lap has well and truly messed my cycles up....

Sorry just wanted to moan @ someone!!!!!

Thanks for reading.... :haha:

Longest cycle I have ever had was 33 days and that was the 1st of the depo injection so if she dont turn up tomorrow I am gonna be pretty pissed.

Read on google that some people miss and AF all together. Dont think I can cope with that!!!

xxx

are you charting your temp or using OPK's caus you might have ov'd later and that be the reason for the delay in either AF or BFP,
fingers crossed for you hunni

Nope I dont do anything like that... Was going to start my persona next cycle but I wont be able to if I have a cycle longer that 35 days as I need to wait for them to even out.

xxx

So sorry to read this Becca. :nope: I do hope AF appears soon for you so you know where you stand x

Hope it comes soon, my AF is a week late... not pregnant, probably just stressed :(

Hey, sorry your cycle has gone a bit iffy; mine did too the first one after lap and dye but then I got pregnant the following cycle. 5 years trying, had my left fallopian tube removed, was due to start our first IVF cycle in june last year and I fell in the May. Wishing you all the luck in the world and hope your cycles start to regulate again after lap :hugs: xx

awww, bet you're so frustrated. really hope you get either AF or BFP soon - hopefully BFP!xx

sorry to hear this :( i found that my periods were a bit all over the place for a month or so after my lap (before i had my daughter) got everything crossed for you :hugs:

*Does a little dance*

AF came! Woo. She must of heard my rant!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->