Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

v2007

Reaction score
Where the 5 kids died :(

He was the fella on JK show who had 15 kids and a wife and girlfriend.

What a shame.

I know he got some stick for the amount of kids he had while on benefits but they didn't deserve this.

I think it's the Mother who has been arrested too :nope:

V xxx

I dont htink its the mother that has been arrested hun.

They said a woman and described the parents holding a bedside vidual to thier 13 year old

Cant even imagine losing 5 of your children in one night :(

That's terrible :( my heart goes out to his family.

Cx

I dont htink its the mother that has been arrested hun.

They said a woman and described the parents holding a bedside vidual to thier 13 year old

Cant even imagine losing 5 of your children in one night :(

That makes me feel better.

I can't imagine a Mum would be so stupid TBH, the DM needs better reporting.

V xxx

Actually BBC 2 radio did report this afternoon that it was the mother that has been arrested for suspicion of murder. Apparently it was also said that the dad made a valiant effort of trying to safe his children.

It was the first, and also the last, I had heard of it hence why I remember. Had a small conversation with my DH how horrible it must be for a dad to lose so many children and how I didn't understand a mother could ever do that.

Just checked the bbc news on the website though, and they talk about it as a 'woman' and no more. Wonder if the radio might have given away too much information or have been wrong.

I can't imagine how awful that must be :nope: Those poor poor children. Fires are terrifying. There's not a punishment awful enough for the person that did this.

Thats awful, my heart goes out to that poor family :( x x x

The Sainsbury's delivery guy told me about this morning as it happened right next to his store.... it is absolutely heartbreaking :( praying that the 13 year old pulls through. Absolutely horrendous xxxx

The man lived with his wife and mistress, so maybe it was the mistress that was arrested seeing as the news said mother and father of the boy were at his bedside

Such a tragic thing to happen tho :nope:

Poor kiddies, hope the lad pulls through!

Reports are that it IS his mistress :(

If it is she killed 5 of his wifes 6 children :(

This world has gone mad.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79