Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

I said to OH to me it sounded suspicious and I thought they had something to do with it and he told me to stop being so stupid!

Jesus really? :(

Also i cant bear to watch about the mall fire, am avoiding newspapers and tv for that reason.

xxx

I said to my dh i thought it had something to do with the parents, who sleeps in a caravan rather then in the house with their kids! Even if there was no room in the house, I'd sleep on the floor in the hallway rather then leave my baby unsupervised!

Bet they wanted to frame the mistress for it!

The thing is, if they did it, what the hell made them do it....

V xx

Perhaps the police dont know anything, and have arrested the parents thinking it will trigger someone to come forward with SOME info whether its is indeed yes i know the parents had something do do with it or no you cant arrest them i know so and so did it etc.

The police seized the caravan for forensic testing about a week ago.

I imagine they probably found enough to arrest them but not charge, hence the plea for people to come forward with info immediately.

What a sad, sad story.

Jesus really? :(

Also i cant bear to watch about the mall fire, am avoiding newspapers and tv for that reason.

xxx

Hard to avoid the headlines right in my face when I go in to my emails. Its been there since yesterday the headline.

Also got story wrong earlier post, I dont normally come in to threads like this or read the news.

Just seen the news... I really wonder what happened...

Im betting it was a attempt to cause cosmetic damage so they could get re housed and got out of control.
Hes been trying to get re housed to a bigger place for ages.
Right from the begining iv said this but got told im to suspicious of people

I agree I think they were trying to damage the property so they could be moved and it went horribly wrong.

Wouldnt take two minutes to figure out who and why it was done if you shipped 18 kids out for one night and just happened to have a fire.

Not saying that they were in the right state of mind, at all. Desperate people do desperate things. Cold hard fact is that sense of entitlement is rife. People arent brought up to deal with the consequences of their actions. Be that having 18 kids you cant support or home. Or going to extremes to get something you think you should have
:wacko:

Not that they are guilty just because theyve been arrested. Ofcourse :(

I thin it was for a bigger house too.

The Council told them numerous time the house they were in was the biggest they had.

V xx

I agree with the re-homing thing.

So sad, I think their grief was real.

6 kids thou :cry:, if they did it, then they have to live with that for the rest of their lives.

V xxx

OMG! I'm shocked! I never suspected them. I have thought about this all the time since it happened, those poor little children and I was so sad for their parents. Even if they started it deliberately I can't imagine they would have wanted those kids to get hurt. How tragic. Life can be so cruel sometimes :(.

OMG! I'm shocked! I never suspected them. I have thought about this all the time since it happened, those poor little children and I was so sad for their parents. Even if they started it deliberately I can't imagine they would have wanted those kids to get hurt. How tragic. Life can be so cruel sometimes :(.

Agree with this. I have NEVER suspected them but if it was them then I don't think they'd ever want their kids to get hurt, from the police interview things you can see they're genuinely heartbroken.
x

oh this makes me feel sick :sick:

awful just awful. I agree even if they did it to get a bigger house their grief is still going to be unbearable! Those poor babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->