Arson Attack on the house in Derby...

I read that the 6th child, the 13 year old, is not going to pull through and his life supprot will be turned off. It is so, so tragic.

J, I was just reading that too.

6 babies :nope:

For me 1 was bad enough, I just can't imagine 6.

V xx

My OH's cousin went to this (Police officer) horrific.

Iv only just found out about this from here, it's absolutely heartbreaking.

RIP angels

may the poor little things rest in peace =(

Couldn't imagine the pain the parents are going through, losing 6 children so so sad.

:cry:

The thought of this happening to my siblings is horrific enough

I can't stop thinking about this. I even dreamed about it last night :cry:.

Didnt know the older boy had died :cry: Sad to think how harshly there were all judged when they were on JK but he was so brave going back in to try and rescue them when he had 60% burns of his own.

Rest in peace angels xxx

My friend from work lives across from them. He's devastated. His dog woke him in early hours so he went downstairs and as he looked out he saw their front door on fire. He rang the fire brigade and ran over. He and some other neighbours wanted to go in and try and save then but the flames were too strong so they just shouted to wake them. The mum and dad were sleeping downstairs so got out initially but the dad was trying his hardest to get back in to save his kids.

My friend said seeing the kids being brought out will stay with him forever.

Initially the mistress and her new boyf was arrested according to reports- she also has 6 children with the dad as well as the mum. They all lived together previously and both the wife and mistress were pregnant again by him when they appeared on Jeremy Kyle. Rather an unconventional home situation. awful! I'm just pleased the mistress was released without charge as it had me questioning humanity given that she jointly brought those children up from babies. although anyone committing such a horrific act wants stringing up.

Such a sad world. I've felt sick ever since. Poor little angelsxxxxxx

I just read on skynews that they've said it was started deliberatly :cry:

They have arrested the Mum and Dad.

I wondered if they did it but when I saw their appeal thought they seemed genuine....

V xxx

WTF :( also read somewhere 13 toddlers killed in a shopping mall fire but I wont read the whole story, now more kids die in a fire. I hate this , poor kids and their dad! horrible images in my head now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->