ART Newbie from Canada

traceydixon78

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been on the TTC train for 6 years now. 5.5 years ago I had an ectopic pregnancy with a "tubal infertility" diagnosis resulting from the surgery.

I lost my left tube, and was told that resuming TTC was going to be a recipe for a second ectopic. Go straight to IVF. Do not pass go.

We did IVF in 2004 and again in 2006. Both were utter failures. We then decided in 2006 to proceed with adopting from China. Little did we know that process would slow to a crawl as soon as we got on board.

In May, we did a frozen embryo transfer with the embryos left from our 2006 cycle. Shock of shocks, I am pregnant.

I had a major "bleed" 8 days ago. I passed a large clot, but an internal ultrasound showed evidence of a gestational sac following the bleeding, possible two gestational sacs.

Tomorrow I go for my first scan to see what is in there.

I've been spotting a wee bit over the past 8 days - mostly not spotting, but not completely clean.

I'm completely stressed about losing this pregnancy after all the work, pain and heartache that has gone into it.

:hi: Welcome to the forum! That's quite a journey you've gone through to get pregnant. Good luck with your scan tomorrow :hugs:

welcome to BnB. Good luck on the scan. Fingers crossed for you.

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB good luck with the scan xx

Hi and welcome to bnb :) Hope everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->