As far as timing testing....

tayl0r

Reaction score
I am roughly 14dpo today, AF due tomorrow. I have yet to test (kept myself from buying them so I don't go crazy!) wanted to test this morning but couldn't hold it long enough to get to the store and back 🙈

So my question is would it be ok to test sometime this afternoon or evening or should I just wait to use FMU tomorrow???

I would say yes at 14 dpo. But if its neg then hgc levels could still be slow to rise at 14 dpo and best to use fmu. Depends what test you have bought too?

That's what I was thinking.... Thank you! I have dollar tree brand & FRER

well a frer could pick up a faint line tnt but if you can hold out a few more hours just wait till the morning.

GL xxx

I always save frers for fmu because that's usually when AF shows up.

Thanks ladies!!

Really stupid question... But ya know how with the $ brand tests you have to pee in a cup then collect a few drops with the dropper?? Does it make a difference if you just collect some with the dropper in your stream instead of peeing in a cup??

We dont have $ tree here in the uk but we do have more expensive stream pee tests. Personally my aim is atrocious and id rather not chance it to a miss fire and thinking what if not enough went on so I always pee in a pot (old washed out yog pot). :)

Thank you!!!

I got BFN last night. AF due today. I usually wake up with it but now it's 10pm and nothing. Had strong cramps a couple hours ago for about an hour... Went to the bathroom to check about 7x and nothing now my cramps are totally totally gone. So weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->