As I Near the End

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
I am almost done with first trimester, a part of me feels like it went by very quickly, but a part of me feels like it was never going to end. I feel so drained, my eyes are sunken in a little bit from lack of sleep and morning sickness. I am down about 10lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight, but the best part is, I have a healthy baby so far!

I still can barely eat anything and when I do I suffer from terrible acid reflux. This pregnancy is so different from the one with my son. DH swears I'm having a girl, we shall have to wait and see!

Congrats on being so close to the end of first tri! Hopefully your MS will settle down now. I hate to say it, but for me, acid reflux only gets worse throughout the pregnancy. :hugs:

Congrats on being so close to the end of first tri! Hopefully your MS will settle down now. I hate to say it, but for me, acid reflux only gets worse throughout the pregnancy. :hugs:

Thanks! And I reallly hope the ms quits soon haha. It hasn't been AS bad but it's still definitely making it's presence known. As for the acid reflux, I had it ten times worse with my son but it went away during the 2nd tri and came back with a vengeance during the 3rd tri :)

I started getting acid reflux pretty much as soon as this baby implanted. I now sleep with a large bottle of Tums on my bedside table. :haha:

Gotta love pregnancy, huh? :winkwink:

YES I do the same thing. I practically eat them like candy. Another thing I can't live without is trident spearmint gum... I go through two-three packs a week because I have to constantly be chewing on it to not throw up everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->