As much as I love my baby...

redberry3

Love My Little Peek <3
Reaction score
:hissy:

I sure wish he would reposition himself and stop kicking me in my pelvis!!!!

:hissy:

:blush: useless post....but I had to complain to someone and you girls are the best for making me feel better and are way more understanding than the old ladies I work with!! :blush:

:hug:

Mine is bad enough and it's head down!! When they're in this position, they like to push with their legs and burrow down, so you still get horrible pelvic pain!!! Sorry! x x

Mine is bad enough and it's head down!! When they're in this position, they like to push with their legs and burrow down, so you still get horrible pelvic pain!!! Sorry! x x

Maybe he has changed positions?!?! :shrug: last week at my appointment the doc said he was head up and felt him, but this is different "pains"....who knows.

I feel for you girl! :hugs:

Hope he moves for you.

Mine love's to stick his bum and feet in my ribs, like all the time!! x

I have to try and rotate positions as Baby Girl likes to do stick something (foot, hand) in behind my ribs and oooooh man does it EVER hurt!!!!

Hope you get some relief soon!

Yeap mines the opposite end to im afraid ... my ribs are killing!!

I hope your little man eases off hun!!

Aw, I hope he moves for you.

:hugs:

Lexie just hurts when she moves now,I sit there writhin around coz I still aint used to the movements, they're uncomfortable, especially when she sticks herself out.... oooouch.

i feel for you too hun,
me on the other hand gets kicks somewhere different everytime they're really hard thumps as well lol, rosie never quicked like this boy does, she just wriggle alot. he actually makes me jump sometimes, and when he kicks me in the bowel feels like i've trumped inside extremely weird popping feeling lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->