As the Pregnancy Goes on...the more I miss him

CountryS2011

Reaction score
My ex I was with for 2 years. Despite knowing the relationship wasn't good, getting cheated on (which he still denies), dealing with the lies, I never wanted him to leave.

I got pregnant and he kept coming over to stay as I asked him too. He didn't want his baby, but then he would. Then he wouldn't...he knew I wouldn't get an abortion or give it up for adoption.

When I was 9 weeks, he stayed for a weekend and gave me a hug and kiss and said I'll text you tomorrow and never since has he replied back to me or tried to contact me. I've wrote him on facebook in regards to tests I needed for the baby and he saw them, but no response...

I heard he's made dating accounts just to sleep with people.
The more this pregnancy goes on, the more I miss him. My daughter is the only reason I haven't bothered trying anymore, because I don't want her around him, especially when he left us.

Is this normal? Is it just the hormones getting super wacky in the end?

Thats normal to miss him. But you have to keep telling yourself you deserve better because you truly do. Im pregnant, at 17 my boyfriend was in a car accident and is in a medically induced coma for atleast another week. He can't be there. But ANYWAYS. (sorry ranting) i have a 19 year old sister who got prego at 17 went through the exact same thing, she was 5 months along and the doc told her if she didnt cut off all the stress she would lose her son. So she broke things off, and yeah she lonely now but she has her beautiful son of 2 years old and wouldnt change leaving that douche bag for the world. yeah, its hard now but in the end youll be happier. And you might actually find someone worth your time. <3 Good luck girl. Message me if you want.

Of course it's normal, you will always have a place in your heart for your FOB. Don't let him screw you over though. :hugs:

im a nurse, stess doesnt cause mc ...if it did i wouldnt have my 4 kiddos because with my abusive x my life was hell!!! but it can make for a hyper baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->