asda baby event?

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
anyone know when next one is?

I asked in Asda today and she said end of April :D there every 6 months :D

i called head office its 18th april hehe.
xxx

our local asda here in scotland had 1 in jan so if there every 6 months then our next baby event wont be until july ?? booooooooooo lol

they should be every 3 months to give us expectant mums a opportunity at the beginning middle & end of pregnancy to stock up for our babies coming

our local asda here in scotland had 1 in jan so if there every 6 months then our next baby event wont be until july ?? booooooooooo lol

they should be every 3 months to give us expectant mums a opportunity at the beginning middle & end of pregnancy to stock up for our babies coming

just got a flyer it starts tuesday 20th april

I am in scotland too. My local has them every 3 months. Had one in Jan, next one is coming April, July, Sept/October.

Flyer says starts around 20th April but my local has all the stuff out already to buy.

I will have a look, but at the last 2 events I have got loads of stuff down to half-price on the last day or so when the event finishes!!! Stairgates for £5! Big boxes of 144 pampers nappies £7!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->