ASDA Black Friday event....

Ive seen tvs in the advertisements, no prices though. And we really want a new tv! Plus we're skint this week dammit. Typical. Might go down for a nosey anyway early after leaving LO to playgroup.

Great timing as me and oh just moved together bet it's all gone now though since it's 7pm 😟

32" TVs are rumoured to be going for £99 tomorrow and 42" (or could have been 47 not sure) are rumoured to be £249. I think.

Also kids bikes...I have heard two diff prices for these...one of 29 quids and one of 40.

But no one will know till 8am! I am getting there for about 7.45am

For some reason I think today is riday! We are going at 8am eeeeekkkk

For some reason I think today is riday! We are going at 8am eeeeekkkk

Boxing Day sales are brilliant for home stuff too, DH and moved in together after Xmas and we got pretty much everything half price from Argos, next and tesco direct!

My mum got a preview email and forwarded it to me.

Lg 42 inch plasma tv £259
7 inch tablet (cant read the brand sorry) £49
Samsung smartphone (no model mentioned) £99
32 inch polaroid led tv £99
Medion? Touch screen laptop £199
Little tikes pink kitchen £38 (this looks really good)

re click on the link.. prices are there.. is that all that theyre reducing or is there other toys etc included does anyone know?x

There's a cozy coupe which is £29 I think that's the only other toy item apart from the advertised nerf gun

They also have teenage mutant ninja turtles figures they're really big and are £25 everywhere I've seen but they will be £15 in asda.

We got the kitchen :D how I'm going to get that all the way back to Germany is anyone's guess xD

In our store they had 20 of the 32" TVs and they had sold out within 2mins. People were fighting and a manager got pushed to the floor :/

We don't live in a very big town and things like this isn't common place. Not even the next Boxing Day sale gets like That

Missed out on a 32inch tv too. Gutted :( they were like animals running for everything.

There was a queue in our store for all electricals. There were 20 of the 32" tv's so they were snapped up really quickly. You had to stand in line and then tell the store assistant what you wanted and they went in the back to get it...there was nothing on display.

I got in at 8am and at 8.05 all 32" tvs gone.,

I got a tablet (ohs Xmas but he knew anyway) pots and pans, DVD player kettle iron toaster and some toys for £182!!!! Amazing

https://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4358936?ref=topbar#slide=3165384

There's apparently been a big brawl in my local store. Glad I didn't go and have a look :/

Everyone loves a bargain but to fight over it??? Where are peoples morals??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->