Asda direct returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel102

Reaction score
Not Christmas related but does anyone know if asda will accept a return after the 28days? I bought the wooden kitchen when it first came out but waiting to see if the elc one comes down instead as the reviews are not great it's never been opened should they still take it back?

If it's never been opened and you still have your receipt/order invoice I would be surprised if they didn't give you your money back!! But if they don't give you your money back then you will defo get it back on an Asda gift card :flower:

Not sure but I lost my receipt when returning some clothes and they gave me the money on a gift card so they may offer that.

Not Christmas related but does anyone know if asda will accept a return after the 28days? I bought the wooden kitchen when it first came out but waiting to see if the elc one comes down instead as the reviews are not great it's never been opened should they still take it back?

I took back two Elsa dresses that I bought for a friend's daughters (as she got them too!) I had the invoice but it was past 28 days, so I took them back without it. They put the refund on a gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"