asda shopping*got it*

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
just finished my first asda online shop( new with pics now yay!!!)

being delivered tomorrow afternoon , will let u know how they do!

had a few problems with tesco in the past, but nothing very major(excpet no nappies on one order!!!) but they always over compensated lol!

Watch out for being double charged ....3 times its happened to me if u ring asda they say it will be bk in your bank within the wk ....it never is yet i ring my bank and the release the money bk to me straight away x

:shock: asda indeed! I thought your hubby was a supervisor at tesco?!?!?!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

is that not treason??:muaha::rofl::rofl:

is cheaper shopping in asda, tesco is handy for bits and bobs, but he works in a metro, so means a bus trip for a big shop, i shop tesco for bits n pieces, iceland for frozen and asda for fresh lol!

i had asda delivered and it was fine, i find tesco expensive although more variety of stuff

Lou
xxx

really? i find asda to have waay more variety :lol:

couldnt get a slot i wanted i found was only prob, would rather have it in morning, but will save me some spending in afternoon lol! cant go out then :lol:

I shop at asda yet OH wont let me do it online even though iv got to get my mam to take me shopping as we dont drive.

Good luck, we always have problems with Asda x

I've never really had a problem with asda shopping - fingers crossed!!!

I havent used Asda yet!! Might be giving them a whirl though tescos keep sending me near enough out of date stuff!

I also use asda.. infact I have only ever used asda for home delivery.. they are fab x

i use asda all the time, never had any problems with them

got every single item on time, nothing damaged all in good date, very chuffed! and will use again!

Thats ace hun, my mum shops online with asda and never had a problem, once they even rang here to say they were going to be early with shopping and if that was ok.
When me and OH move intogether i plan on using them too

I managed to convince OH to let me use the online thing and i got mine today the only thing im a bit miffed about but not exactly there fault. Im doing slimming world world to i orderd a potato and leek soup pack thingy but they had non left so sent me a premade potato and leek soup which is so fatty.

Im starting this as from tomorrow :):)

need to start trying to save some money :)

My oh works for asda though so were not traitors :rofl: but do you know if u can use your employee discount on line?? :shrug:

I managed to convince OH to let me use the online thing and i got mine today the only thing im a bit miffed about but not exactly there fault. Im doing slimming world world to i orderd a potato and leek soup pack thingy but they had non left so sent me a premade potato and leek soup which is so fatty.

I would send it back hun , its not what you ordered :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->