Asda!

Rhi_Rhi1

Reaction score
If they deliver your shopping and there is stuff missing (after the truck man goes) and its on you receipt.. how do i go about getting it ?! :dohh: would seem i can just ring them up ? but i'm thinking surely people could claim they are missing LOADS ... bit peeved to be honest, they messed up the whole order to the point i might aswell have gone to the store myself

I sent back the subs i didn't want, this is stuff that wasn't on the form x

I'd call them asap. Hopefully they are still on the van and the guy can just bring them back.

I always had loads of issues with missing items and crappy subs with Asda, Tesco however usually manage to get it right.

I used to get asda to deliver but dont bother anymore coz there was always stuff missing!

i remember asda brought us too much stuff before. :dohh:

their mistake. not mine. :D

Is the stuff you didnt order replacment for what you did order and is missing? For example did you order herbal essences shampoo, and they put in head and shoulders? If they dont have specific stock in the store, they will put something else of the same type in (ie different shampoo, different type of soap etc)

I've never actually had a problem so far....fingers cross it stays this way! :)

yeah its the replacement.. but the replacement is missing ... :p lol x you best touch wood!

I stopped shopping with ASDA online myself due to the same thing.

With tescos once they didnt deliver loads of bags of my frozen things once and I only raelized when they left as my OH had brought the bags in.

I phoned them up and told them to send the man in the van back ASAP as he had my things! They did send him back too and all my frozen stuff were still in the van! If you havent already phoned them up I would do it and complain. I hope it gets sorted for you. xxx

OH was suppose to do it !!! but he hasn't got round to it yet ! cos it was only a "few quid" bloody men!

My OH would be the same too, do your head in sometimes don't they, lol. I had to phone up though as it was like £30 odd worth. xxx

I order every week I'v only ever had one missing, I emailed them and they refunded me :)

if you call them they will offer to re deliver the missing item or refund you for it
i had this happen before and they were really good about refunding me and i got credit to my account because it was milk and i had to go out and buy some from the shop

Yea just call them up Hun. I used asda for the first time this week and never again It didn't arrive then they rescheduled but tried taking money again so my bank bounced it as a duplicate payment so it never came again despite me already paying. I was left with no money, food and ran out of nappies. I got 3 days late and tons missing and stuff not what I ordered and I never signed for it as it had been cancelled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->