AshleeB - the 30 day shred..... Help xx

i just finished my first day like 30 seconds ago lol i thought i was going to die haha i was soo happy it was over but i feel soo good right now. Anyone else doing there first day and was to keep in touch with each other to see how we are all doing and how our results are coming?

I did day 1 yesterday. Bit sore today but not as bad as I thought

hi ladies

i am starting this tomorrow so wondered if i could join you ladies for the moral support, this is the first time in about 3 years i am actually looking forward to starting an exercise routine

I am a little sore today as well lol but just about to start day 2 i hope i can do it lol. like Sherileigh said day two was alittle harder lets see!! Im happy that there are a variety of us ladies doing this!

well ladies just finished day 2!! yay i felt a little sore at the begining but once i got started i felt great. Much better then yesterday!! how are you ladies doing? how often are yall going to weigh?

i started first one yesterday mad i am so unfit from being pregnant i thought i was going to die haha not to sore today walking up stairs bit sore looking forward to doing it again today i got all 3 off utube! hows everyone else doing?

well ladies just finished day 2!! yay i felt a little sore at the begining but once i got started i felt great. Much better then yesterday!! how are you ladies doing? how often are yall going to weigh?

i am going to weigh once a week, but don't be surprised if you don't loose much on scales though because you are toning muscle and that is heavier than fat!! have you all measured?

I've just done day 3, it's getting easier but still some bits are a killer lol! There's a thread in dieting section called 90 day transformation where some of us are doing it, pics, weight and measurements added.

hi girls i started day 1 today :) it was hard but managable! So determined to stick to it now and really hope i can do it everyday for the next month!

i am going to weigh once a week, but don't be surprised if you don't loose much on scales though because you are toning muscle and that is heavier than fat!! have you all measured?

oh no ihavnt measured:dohh: i will measure today and weigh once a week too i believe lol looking forward to day three

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->