Ask: Do your kids chat with your grandparents

happyparent12

Reaction score
Do you kids chat with your grandparents through a messenger? If not, how do they usually communicate? Is it face-to-face, phone, or online video chat?

My gran is 64, I am 26. So she is fairly young, she also lives up the street so we see her every day, she's always got my kids, they love her.

mine use Skype and a camera to talk. It's easier for the children as they are too young to type chat effectively. And they can show their toys and books as well. My parents also show them around their house and how much snow they have etc. My mom also will read them stories before bed sometimes on it.

Mine visit or talk via facetime or over the phone :)

One set ignored them the other is face to face as they are very active in their lives.

I only have 1 grandparent left and she's in poor health so it's difficult to talk to her. She's bewildered a lot of the time :(

My dad is 62 and tech savy. My DD (I help her) Skypes with him about once a week.

DH's parents are nuts so we limit contact anyway, but it's over the phone. They're not on the computer much and don't use smartphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->