* Aspen Ember *

I love both names but seperately...
I think Aspen Ember sounds like an Aspen branch had burned and was now an Ember - not trying to be mean but that is what I picture.:nope:

Don't worry, not thinking your trying to be mean. I want to hear thoughts. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE Aspen and having such a very difficult time finding that perfect middle name match.

I agree Aspen is a hard name to fit a middle name with. So far my favourite of your ideas is Aspen Brielle.
I love some of your other choices too - Linden and Aurora but not as a pair.
Linden would be very unique for a girl name. Have only see the boy name as Lyndon.
:flower:

I think it sounds off...but I can't explain why. Maybe the ring to it? It doesn't fit well together? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ember..but we had a dog named that (so not fair otherwise it would be on the list!)..and I can't do it.

Aspen is nice! They are both nice, just not together.

I think it sounds off...but I can't explain why. Maybe the ring to it? It doesn't fit well together? I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ember..but we had a dog named that (so not fair otherwise it would be on the list!)..and I can't do it.

Aspen is nice! They are both nice, just not together.

I am thinking of putting Ember on my list as a first name.

I know what you mean about not being able to give a name to a child that an animal was named. My cat is named Greyson. I love the name as a boys name...can't do it though. Actually can't do it with my last name either (ends in son).

What about Aspen Amber?
To me that would take away the burned branch image, but then it depends on if you are ok with the first and middle names starting with the same letter...just a thought

What about Aspen Amber?
To me that would take away the burned branch image, but then it depends on if you are ok with the first and middle names starting with the same letter...just a thought

Good thought. I am just not a fan of having the first and middle start with the same letter.

I think I am set with Aspen Brielle. That is unless something better jumps out at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->