Aspirin advice

justwaiting

Mummy to Owen
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I know there is a few threads but I can't seem to find what I'm after so here goes.
I have just bought some low dose aspirin at 100mg(is that low enough?)
Does it matter when I take it?
What are the pro's and cons of taking it? (I don't want to do more harm than good)
Also if anyone knows of a good site I could go to and have a look at i would appreciate it.
I am 23yr, just had my 2nd mmc in 5 months, seeing a FS on the 2nd of June to find out why, If I can!!
Your help would be great ladies.

Hello There :)

Sorry to hear about your MC's, they are horrible, I had one in March and finally feel that Im ready to start TTC again. Like you I have read about aspirin helping reduce the changes of micarriage as it increases the flow of blood to the uterus. I am taking 81mg, think thats the most common dosage to take, I tend to take it in the morning (along with my other cocktail of tablets!!) and when you get the :witch: you stop until your finish as it can cause heavy bleeding. I dont think it can do any harm

:hug:

Hiya - I was put on 75mg of aspirin after my 2nd mc and now have a healthy little boy - not sure if that did the trick though. I recently had mc and wasnt on the aspirin :shrug:

i think it is not supposed to be more than 81mg. I would just try to google baby aspirin or low dose aspirin and see what it says. I would talk to the doc beforehand. I asked mine and he ok'ed it .

My doctor ok'ed (like JulianasMommy) low dose aspirin (81mg)or baby aspirin. I'm on 81mg now.. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->