Aspirin and TTC when to take?

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I am on Cd6 of my 25th month of TTC. I had to take aspirin with #1, 5+ yrs ago to help him stick. I am wondering if I should look to take aspirin again and before ovulation.

Should I take it now, and is there a point I should stop, or is it best to take from ovulation?

New here..... I heard it's best to start right around ovulation time and then to stop right after the tww. .. I also heard pineapples lol and sunflower seeds. Im on ttc #2 so I'm gonna try those out. Good luck

i just take it all cycle :)

I have read that you take it all through the cycle and you continue taking until 2nd trimester at least and it is safe to continue until about 20 weeks..

Hi all, new here. Aspirin helps during ovulation? Is that what you're saying?

Aspirin is supposed to help with the lining, and may also help with implantation. I have read that if you have very clotted AF, you may find that asprin will help you. You must take less then 81 mg a day, everyday, continue taking until 2nd trimester, in case of misscarriage, and it is safe up until 20 weeks approx.

Hmmm, interesting! Will get some Aspirin from my pharmacist next week!

I'm in my first cycle on baby aspirin - 81mg....just started AF and I plan on not taking the aspirin through AF, but start it again after she has gone.

Interesting to note though (and wondering if anyone else experienced this too) I ALWAYS spot for 3-4 days before AF, this cycle I only very lightly spotted for 2 days. Wondering if the BA is the reason. I don't mind at all, I just thought it was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->