Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Don't know if any of you are still on here, hope everyone is ok and sunshine your little one had a safe arrival.

Georgina Rose arrived on 7th march, my section had been booked for the 11th, but she decided she didn't want to wait, she weighed 8lb5oz and is beautiful. Finding it quite hard with a demanding toddler too, but love my little girls so much :cloud9:

Xxx

congratulations miss sunshine she looks a beauty!

Flynn is now four months im trying to upload a pic but this site never likes my pixles for some reason! x

flynn.jpg

here he was at 10 weeks hes now 17 weeks x

We have moved and if our house rents back in AL, I can start going to a FS up here. But until then everything is on hold.

congrats MrsSunshine! Your sweet daughter is gorgeous!

I went into labor with Miss Caroline Reagan (It's a girl!!) on February 19 and boy did she come FAST (no time for the epidural...went from 1 cm to 10cm in 45 minutes). She is perfect and such a sweet baby! Back at work now which is tough but loving my two sweet princesses!

wantanerd - hope all is going OK for you with the move. Thinking of you and hope you find a good FS in your new area. Sending Hugs

No Fs here, our insurance won't cover anything so trying to see what the regular gyno can do and mark any treatment as pcos. but looks like everything is shot either until we move back to Fl (and hopefully we get to change insurances) or by some miracle I conceive naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"