Assisted Conception Ladies Due in Summer 2012?

Oh and Kyla will be 1 on July 14th...still nuts to me! She just started taking some steps last week so I am sure she will be running around in no time. Being a parent is more rewarding than I ever thought imaginable. It really is the best!

I breastfed until 7.5 months but then it just got too tough with work and she was on solids by then anyways. Plus I hate to say it I was kinda ready to see if I could get a period (I hadn't at that point)...and I wanted to start "trying" on our own. It only took a few cycles and bam, I still can't freaking believe I am pregnant. I am just praying it works out and that my little bean keeps growing.

And go Harvest...you breastfed for 11 months for TWINS???!!! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!

Hey sunshine Im ok pretty tired have a uti and have been feeling sick for weeks however manage not to be sick so doing well there!

I wish I'd had a early scan but I was about 6/7 weeks when I tested line came up before I put the cap on lol and over here they don't do betas so in finding waiting til 12 weeks without anything like progesterone and early scans very very bizzare!

I've still for loads of baby weight and the hospital aren't happy with my bmi which isn't ideal but can't do much about it now! I think I have a harder lower abdo now fingers crossed its baby all comfy!

You girls were amazing at breast feeding I couldn't do it I expressed and fed til 10 weeks tho so I did manage two months of breast milk for rowan and that was very time consuming lol x x

Wow!!!! Congrats!!!! I am still thinking I will have to go back on the pills and get the many many ultrasounds in order to get a second.
I lasted till 12 months breast feeding mainly because Doyle refused to drink anything else. We are slowly getting him to drink juice and water and a couple ounces of milk but the kid does not stop eating! He is fully capable of walking but likes to crawl since he can go faster. All your BFP's give me hope!

wow congratulations!!!! What a lot of natural bfp's, really hope that me and wantanerd get to join you!!

wantanerd Doyle is so cute!!

So Jasmine is 1 in 6th July, i can't believe how fast time goes when you have a little person!! Our first year has been hard, don't get me wrong i absolutely adore Jasmine, its just been made hard with the loss of Joshua, every milestone and event is tinged with sadness too :cry: Jasmine has definitely helped us through it all, but as their birthday is approaching i'm finding its getting harder again.

We're NTNP, but tbh i really don't think I'll get pregnant naturally, my eggs are old and i don't think they can be bothered :haha: we'll have to decide in the next six month what to do re further treatment.

Jasmine has just started saying mama and dada, which is just the most adorable thing, she's not walking yet unless she's holding onto one of us.

I'm still BF once a day on a morning at the moment, not sure when we'll stop

have attached a recent picture, she's still tiny, think she's around 18lb, bless her

Attachments

• Miss J.jpg
    Miss J.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 5
mrssunshine - your sweet baby girl is just perfect! She is SO cute :) However, I can only imagine how hard it is to be feeling such a mixture of emotions with every milestone. One of my dear friends from home gave birth to IVF miracle twin girls and one contracted something in the hospital just days after birth and passed away...she is struggling with the same things as you, so I've seen it first hand how happy she is with her sweet baby girl but at the same time how there will always be someone missing. Best of luck in NTNP and in deciding what you want to do in the coming months with fertility treatments.

wantanerd - Good luck with trying for a second. I really thought that too. Actually I went back to my FS for an old patient/new patient appointment and we talked about all the options. He gave me some progesterone to take as my LP were still really short (in my Februrary, March/April and May cycles) but told me to come back after my next period for some bloodwork. Well I never got my period and instead got my BFP. I am still in disbelief to tell you the truth. I am still nervous as we haven't seen the heartbeat but going next Monday (6 days...eeeek). I really hope all works out for you, please keep us updated on your journey!And way to go on the 12 month breastfeeding milestone! That is so great :) Your boy is just so cute!

Besides my profle pic here is a pretty recent pic of Kyla (memorial day a month or so ago).

Attachments

• MemorialDay2.JPG
    MemorialDay2.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks sunshine, your little girl is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful smile, adorable. I feel so much for your friend, I'm sure her little girl is helping her through the really tough times.

mrssunshine, Doyle is only 18lbs as well. You would never think he would be so tiny with the amount of food he eats but he's growing at his own rate.

We moved away from the FS we used. (military moved is to AL) and we are currently in limbo not knowing if we will stay in or get out and it gets decided right when I would be allowed to go back to the FS (say we have been actively trying since Doyle was 6 months) in December.
So the plan is for me to lose some weight, and hope that we get something happening naturally before we figure out whats going on job wise.

Wow such beautiful babies I've managed to update my avatar for you to see rowan taken just three days ago! He's one on 21st July x x

Aww rowan is a little cutie too!!

So we've had a little surprise too!!!! Found out on Thursday that I'm pregnant!! We're both completely amazed, it took over 4 years last time, numerous rounds of clomid, numerous iui's and 2.5 rounds of ivf!!! I just hope that this little one is a sticky little bean. I'm around 4-5 weeks I think.

Jasmine was 1 last Saturday, we had a nice day, but was also sad too, just kept thinking how little Joshua should have been with us too :cry: Jasmine was obviously oblivious to everything bless her.

Xxx

congratulations mrs sunshine that's amazing news I think Joshua was looking down on you and sending you his love in a very very special way! big hugs to you xxxx

OH my gosh! Mrs Sunshine!! Congrats!! And good luck for a sticky bean...I agree that your little angel is looking out for you all!

Prayers for a sticky bean :) Keep us updated!

I go in for my 8 week scan tomorrow. I am so nervous. With Kyla I was not feeling well at all...and with this one I feel pretty great so it is making me nervous things aren't OK. Just ready to find out tomorrow and hopefully hear the heartbeat!

I never had too many symptoms during my 1st trimester. I was always waiting for them to get worse. I only felt tired which went away around 8 weeks and had food aversions. Maybe it means you're carrying a boy this time around =)

wow mrssunshine congrats :) you must be so excited! So funny how so many of us have had surprise bfp after all we went through, who would have thunk?
good luck with the scan sunshine! I know this time the pregnancy has been so different than with the boys, maybe we will both have the opposite gender as last time, I guess we will see.
Are you ladies planning on finding out the gender? We decided to wait again, had our 19 week ultrasound last week and all looked good. They couldn't see the entire spine due to positioning so we have to go back in a couple weeks. I don't really mind seeing the babe again :)

The 8 week appointment went great...HB of 166 and growing perfectly! I am still so in shock and over the moon. I think it's so hard to believe too just cause I am feeling so much better with this pregnancy...as long as I keep snacking and don't let myself get too hungry I don't feel nauseous or sick at all. Which is just awesome :)

DH and i are torn on whether we want to find out. It is SO unlike me to not want to find out but truthfully neither of us really care if we have another girl or if we have a boy this time. I would absolutely love another girl and for Kyla to have a sister (plus I already have everything for a little girl which is nice) but I would also love a little boy and to have a son and to give her a brother. Either way it is a win win :) As of right now I think we are going to wait to find out until the baby is born but that could change.

Harvest - how did you get yourself through not finding out (especially wtih twins)...how did your curiousity not get the best of you. I really want to hold out but could use some pointers on waiting :)

The 8 week appointment went great...HB of 166 and growing perfectly! I am still so in shock and over the moon. I think it's so hard to believe too just cause I am feeling so much better with this pregnancy...as long as I keep snacking and don't let myself get too hungry I don't feel nauseous or sick at all. Which is just awesome :)

DH and i are torn on whether we want to find out. It is SO unlike me to not want to find out but truthfully neither of us really care if we have another girl or if we have a boy this time. I would absolutely love another girl and for Kyla to have a sister (plus I already have everything for a little girl which is nice) but I would also love a little boy and to have a son and to give her a brother. Either way it is a win win :) As of right now I think we are going to wait to find out until the baby is born but that could change.

Harvest - how did you get yourself through not finding out (especially wtih twins)...how did your curiousity not get the best of you. I really want to hold out but could use some pointers on waiting :)

I didn't know if we would be able to have any more kids than the twins so I wanted the experience of having the surprise. This time we want to wait because if it is a girl we will be done for good with having kids but if it is a boy we will have to decide. I am just putting off the decision because I feel pretty done with having kids I think. Anyways, it is tough but there are so few surprises in life and I felt like it added to the birthing experience :) If you find out and you know the gender, the date, the name etc. all the surprise is gone!

I'm the same was team yellow last time and will be this time too I like the surprise when it comes out although I think I'm having another boy just a gut feeling! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->