At 39 weeks I am proud to announce...

Anthrogirl

Reaction score
...that I can still shave my legs in the shower. Sort of. Most of them, anyhow!:winkwink::winkwink:

Betchy'all thought I was gonna say I had a baby, eh??:haha:

:haha: you had us all tricked there! Well done you for being able to shave your legs at 39 weeks....blimey, hope I can still xxx

:haha: I am jealous! I can only just shave the bottoms of mine and I will only be 28 weeks tomorrow x

Me too!!! Though i did have to start learning how to shave with my left hand........sketchhyyy! I can still shave the goods too, cant see anything while im doing it but still get done what needs done!

I'm hoping that will be me this time around. With my first pregnancy I was able to shave my legs and everything else the whole way through (and I was a week overdue) :)

I needed a thread to get me out of the 'prodromal-labor-for-14-flippin-days-funk'...

I kind of cheated! I actually found a way to bend down to the side to get them done! As for the lady bits...riiiiight... Last time I did them blind and I used a set of electric clippers just to trim. That was about 8 weeks ago! not gonna happen till the little womb hijacker vacates.:happydance: soon, hopefully!

Lol things get pretty dangerous down stairs I've cut myself before and almost took out a fingernail. Id let mine go if I could but I have stretch marks down there and when my hair grows out even a little bit they'll itch like crazy! Think I got the stretch marks there when she dropped into my pelvis......yaaaaayyy for vag stripes :)

yaaaaayyy for vag stripes :)

Vag Stripes! LOL!! That's awesome! Like a zebra, only smaller. And not black and white. And without the teeth and hooves! Okay, not like a zebra, but seriously funny sh*t!!:rofl:

This whole thing had me rolling. At 28 weeks I'm able to shave my legs but only in the tub, shower is out of the question. He's sitting so low it hurts to do anything almost, so those lady bits? They are severely neglected. Thank god my husband is understanding because his birthday is this saturday, and I'll probably be too tired for anything!

As for these zebra stripes.. I'll join the safari. I have circle stretch marks down there from my daughter when she dropped. It looks like a giraffe!

congratulations! no seriously, that really is an achievement :haha: im 29 weeks and seriously jealous as I am really struggling already lol x

I have been balancing my feet one at a time on the sink and shaving them that way :D Pretty easy really!!...As for my lady garden, Well OMG that was a serious mission last week!! I decided as I hit 37 weeks, I should get myself tidy down there for my lo's grand entrance, Well it took about half an hour of pretty much squatting over a well balanced mirror lol, So not attempting that again till baby boy is here, I ached after!! What a hoo-ha!!..x

I'll be 36 weeks on Friday and I can still shave my legs, although baby girl is sitting very low and sometimes I feel like my ribs are going to break when I do it. The lady bits have been neglected!

I haven't had to shave my legs in months! Its' really weird - I think since January I may have shaved them once - but they are sooooo smooth. The one pregnancy side effect I will gladly take and keep forever..

However on another not my lady bits are more than neglected! I haven't been able to see it for AAGGEESS. Hubby said he'd do it for me before bean arrives - hope he doesn't regret offering LOL

I haven't had to shave my legs in months! Its' really weird - I think since January I may have shaved them once - but they are sooooo smooth. The one pregnancy side effect I will gladly take and keep forever..

However on another not my lady bits are more than neglected! I haven't been able to see it for AAGGEESS. Hubby said he'd do it for me before bean arrives - hope he doesn't regret offering LOL

Snap. My leg hair used to grow so fast I'd have stubble by the time I'd finished the other leg.

These days though they hardly grow.

My armpit hair is the opposite. I used to be able to go 3/4 days before having stubble n now it's wild after 12 hours!!

Crazy what pregnancy does to you!

I don't shave my legs (luckily DH is from a culture where women don't it!) but, the first few months of my pregnancy I considered it as it was looking like I had major beards growing on my legs. Now they're back to being mostly hairless.

But my armpits? Not so much. They attract hair and smell almost immediately after coming out clean from the shower.

Crazy what pregnancy does to you, indeed!

Lol, love it! I can still shave my legs but I agree with everyone else... The lady bits need some tlc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->