at 6-7 weeks, buddies anyone?

dsbeH

Reaction score
hey, anyone at around 6 weeks want to share symptoms, information, etc?

I'm 6weeks 2days. My symptoms are extreme nausea and fatigue. I'm not sure if I'm Moody or not, can't tell the difference lol

how are your cramps? its so weird but i dont have such bad nausea, just fatigue. i heard nausea is a good sign so im a little nervous but hope its ok

I think you will be fine, I don't believe in nausea being a good sign because with my first I had it worse and I still miscarried. My cramps are on and off that's what worries me the most but if your really hydrating yourself I feel them less often. I usually get them when I'm peeing lol.

the cramps worry you, or the fact that its on and off? is 88 your birth year? if so, we're also the same age...

I'm worried about the cramps in general there not painful just uncomfortable. And no I'm a 92 baby but it was already taken lol. Is this your first baby? Are you single or married?

Almost 7 weeks here and this go around haven't really had any symptoms at all...my others I would be nauseous but never throw up, I feel just fine now so I hope there is nothing wrong too!!

yep, first baby. and been married 15 months. what about you?
isnt it funny how we worry when we have symptoms, and worry when we dont?
Minkie, I know im not one to talk about not worrying, but not having symptoms seems very normal. everyone is so different. the only symptom that we need to worry about is bleeding!
have you guys told family and friends yet?

yep, first baby. and been married 15 months. what about you?
isnt it funny how we worry when we have symptoms, and worry when we dont?
Minkie, I know im not one to talk about not worrying, but not having symptoms seems very normal. everyone is so different. the only symptom that we need to worry about is bleeding!
have you guys told family and friends yet?

I'm not married, and I don't think we plan on it any time soon :) and ya I'm staying calm since I haven't seen bleeding or anything I think were all super paranoid lol. I have told my mom and a few close friends for some support since I'm two states away from my family. My responses are mixed my friends are excited and my mother is concerned with staying young lol she's almost 50 and wants one more baby so she doesn't want to feel like a grandma (although my brother has two children already so she is).

Hi im 6+2 today an feel shattered with on off nausea! Quite crampy but had it with my other pg's so know its normal. Had my booking in app yesterday an that was really exciting haha x x

No hun just bloods and confirming the pg! Got my scan on the 27th and im really nervous x x

Hia :wave: I'm nearly 7 weeks..Pregnant with baby no 4
My morning sickness is in full swing now (as of 2 days ago) I have killer heartburn already :( and that's about it at the moment..
Oo Im having a few cramps too but nothing too bad, apart from that so far so good..

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->