....at last we begin our IVF in August!!

waiting4u

Reaction score
So here we are, finally, 4 years later, about to embark on our first IVF journey. It feels different.....I remember reading posts about IVF years ago and never imagined that it would be us having to do it. I am excited and scared. After all the years of charting, temping, taking clomid, metformin, tests, hopes, crying, we now start more tablets, spraying, injections, scanning.....whatever it takes to achieve our dream.

So, naturally, my first question is what were your side effects from the Buserlin spray? - I start "sniffing" on Aug 24th, first day of injections start Sept 17th!

I am so nervous, so worried that I am going to let my husband down.

Sorry to go on, this post is just a bit of a vent really, thanks for reading!! xx:hug:

:hug: Hi huni, we just had IVF /ICSI cycle, I'm really sorry I can't help u with regards to the spray tho as I never down reged just started stimming on CD 2. Just wanted to wish u all the luck in the world hoping u get ur :bfp:, and if u need to talk I'm here :hugs:

xxx

hun i'm sorry i can't offer any advice as i've only just found out i need to go down the ivf route myself but i wish you all the luck and i'm sure whatever happens you would never let your husband down!

Anna

:dust:

Hi, soz can't give any advicecos I'm still plodding on with Clomid but all the best for your BFP X

Good luck and hoping all goes well for you xx

Thanks guys, so nice to know that people are routing for us!!

I'm doing all I can to remain positive, I am doing all I can to look after myself....eating only healthy foods, not a drink for what feels like years....quit smoking years ago ( still want one!)...trying to do all I can so I don't blame myself.

xxx

Good luck for your treatment hun. I know how you feel - the excitement, the nervousness - we are going private and should have our first consultation by the end of September. It is strange - we've read up on IVF but like you never imagined we'd be at this stage.

Best of luck for your treatment, and keep us informed at each stage.

:hug:

Good luck! It's so exciting going down a new journey. :dust:

Hey hun, I down regged as part of my cycle but had an injection instead of a spray but the side effects are similar. The 2 main things for me (after about a week) was that I had constant niggling headaches and that I was VERY vague!!! I lost my ability to think with commone sense and logic (still haven't recovered :lol:) and would just for example read things the wrong way or not understand simple things. Apart from that I was also really tired.

With the FSH (stimming) I had little to no side effects. My follies were slow to grow so it wasn't until 2-3 days before EPU that I felt quite bloated. I think I was more emotional, that was about it.

Best of luck to you :hugs:

So, naturally, my first question is what were your side effects from the Buserlin spray? - I start "sniffing" on Aug 24th, first day of injections start Sept 17th!

I took the spray for my IUI cycles. I have had a few headaches with it but ive been taking it consitently for 2 months now and my body seems to be used to it so i dont get them anymore.

The nurses said to me headaches are common with the spray and not to be afraid to use painkillers for them if needed.

Hi

I had a jab like FJL instead of the sniffing and I felt quite sick the first day of taking it. Can't particularly remember any headaches...

Good luck with your IVF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"